TT Rally

Mar 7, 2011
Muncie, Indiana
Had a good time at TT Rally.

The planned 11 hour ride home turned into 16. Got to spend a few hours on side of road then 3 hours at Doc’s HD near St Louis. Throttle positioning plug on throttle body needed to have all the pins replaced and found one broken and intermittent.

Got to spend some time with GoSlow and Piggy, some good riding in that area. Could not believe it but we both enjoyed playing BINGO of all things, a first for us.<o:p </o

Another good rally, thanks to all that made it possible.<o:p </o

Dennis and Marilyn<o:p ThumbUp</o

The planned 11 hour ride home turned into 16. Got to spend a few hours on side of road then 3 hours at Doc’s HD near St Louis. Throttle positioning plug on throttle body needed to have all the pins replaced and found one broken and intermittent.

Got to spend some time with GoSlow and Piggy, some good riding in that area. Could not believe it but we both enjoyed playing BINGO of all things, a first for us.<o:p </o

The down side to TBW.

Ouch. Glad it all worked out. What was the sign of problem? No throttle? I'm just trying to keep ahead of the curve looking for when problems crop up on my '10 TG.

Dennis, didn't know you were going to the Rally. I asked you if you were going and you acted like you weren't going. O well, hope you had a good time. Might be driving down to Brandt's tomorrow if you want to do lunch in Wabash. Jim P.S. the Wiz is working great! Thanks again.

Dennis, didn't know you were going to the Rally. I asked you if you were going and you acted like you weren't going. O well, hope you had a good time. Might be driving down to Brandt's tomorrow if you want to do lunch in Wabash. Jim P.S. the Wiz is working great! Thanks again.

Hey Jim,
Wife decided she needed a road trip at last minute, we decided to do the Rally. Now getting stuff done around here so we can do a trip out West in July.
Have a full day already planned, part of it is trip to Kokomo, oldest son just let us know he is engaged.
Dennis

Dennis, no problem. the wife and I are still going to ride to Brandts dispite maybe rain here and there. We will probably head out to Colorado or some place in August. We always take the first two weeks in case we go to Sturgis. Have a good trip out west. Jim

Dennis, no problem. the wife and I are still going to ride to Brandts dispite maybe rain here and there. We will probably head out to Colorado or some place in August. We always take the first two weeks in case we go to Sturgis. Have a good trip out west. Jim

Enjoy your trip out west. I know my bride and I really enjoyed our trip to Yellowstone last year by way of Sturgis and Hill City.

Sorry to hear about your throttle issue, we just got home ourselves. Great time at the rally with you and others, still need to locktite the tourpac lift.;)

Sorry to hear about your throttle issue, we just got home ourselves. Great time at the rally with you and others, still need to locktite the tourpac lift.;)

Made it home on Saturday, late morning. Trip through Kansas was pretty tough. 106 degrees with 30MPH cross winds and much stronger gusts. But it beat being at work so won't complain too much. Enjoyed meeting a few of the members and loved the riding there.

Glad all got home safe. At this time we plan on going out again the first week of July. Knowing that it will be hot in KS, UT and AZ.
Like stated, beats working anytime and I am ready for some seat time.
Dennis

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dle54

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dle54
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png