Our Card

May 27, 2009
Nashua, NH
Or anyone elses if they want it with their site name on it ;)
First picture is the starting picture and the 2nd is the finished one.
See if you can find all the differences .....
Rob ......

Great job!

So what's the deal here? Can I download this and put in my own name (I have a little facility with photoshop)?

Excuse me if these sound like knucklehead questions--I was away from the forum a lot this summer, so I may have missed out on a few new developments.

Hey Juju,
Check out this link......http://www.triketalk.com/forum/general-forum/1671-tt-card.html
Rob is having fun designing custom cards for anyone on the forum who wants one! I printed mine off and they turned out great :D Been passing them out to other trikers. If you send him a high resolution picture of Goldie, he'll put her on one for you. He gives you a lot of other choices like background, shading, etc.

Coooo-uhl! What a generous thing to do for us and our forum family! Thanks Rob! Off to choose a photo. Say, Rob, could you do one with a beach background, if I sent you a high-res beach photo?

Coooo-uhl! What a generous thing to do for us and our forum family! Thanks Rob! Off to choose a photo. Say, Rob, could you do one with a beach background, if I sent you a high-res beach photo?
Sure thing !
The bigger (resolution) the picture is the better.
Yep it is all free !
As many changes as you want.
Best picture of your bike is a side view like in the ones I have done already.
Rob .....

I found another and did my majic ;)
Rob .....
Oooh, those are great. I've looked and looked through my own pix and can't find anything suitable of local beaches, but yours are great! I'm kind of partial to the one with more color in it.

Now for a workable, high-res photo of Goldie. Of course I've taken dozens of pix of her, but not sure I've got quite the right position and lighting for this application. What do you think about this one?
3865100710_a65cd676a6_m.jpg

BTW, have I said thank you yet? If not, thanks!

So you like the 1st one ?
That view of your bike is OK but the resolution is only 240 x 162 pixels.
Unless the original one is better ?
need one 4 times bigger.
Like 1000 x 800 pixels.
Rob .....

So you like the 1st one ?
That view of your bike is OK but the resolution is only 240 x 162 pixels.
Unless the original one is better ?
need one 4 times bigger.
Like 1000 x 800 pixels.
Rob .....
That's right, Rob--I like the one with the blue sky and the green grass--very appealing. And the original photo of my trike is 1600 x 1080. Do you think it will be OK to email a file of that size?

Rob,

I really like the one with the red Tri-Glide....almost looks like mine without the do-dads.

Would I have to send a picture of mine, then you could do the mountain background?

Another question....cards, like in travel cards? I could print on card stock and hand out whenever travelling?

Barbara

Barb, I printed mine out in business card size, carry them in my trike, and hand them out to anyone interested and often leave them on a parked trike. I made some myself a long time ago, but I love these that Rob makes ---- much more professional and attractive!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockin Rob

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockin Rob
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png