Cherohala and Bald River Falls on PCX150 Scooters...

skuuter

10000+ Posts
Apr 23, 2010
Estill Springs, Tn, USA
Well, after almost 3 weeks of resting Her knee and wearing a brace, Mitzie got up on Sunday Morning wanting us to try a little longer ride...so after "twisting my arm" to get me to agree to the idea, we headed out to Tellico Plains, the Cherohala Skyway, and Bald River Falls via Hwys 127, 108, 8, 111, and 68.....

On the way back, we took a different Route using Hwys 58, 70, 1, and 55.....

Great little 400+ mile Trip...left the rain gear home and hit some 4 times for about 10 minutes each time....instant air dry every time afterwards...ThumbUp...the Little Scooters performed flawlessly all day in the 50 to 70 MPH range averaging 82 MPG...GREAT Way to travel...Spent $22 on gas for both combined.....well, it's Monday, Vacation ends in a few hours.....ThumbUp

Great shots, Skuuter, thanks for sharing. So you own and ride the Little Scooters in addition to your Motor Trike? That looks like a fun share ride with the lady of the house.

Great shots, Skuuter, thanks for sharing. So you own and ride the Little Scooters in addition to your Motor Trike? That looks like a fun share ride with the lady of the house.

Actually no longer own the Motor Trike right now....besides the Scooters, we have a 1800 Gold Wing Black F6B Cruiser.....ThumbUp

Now that's interesting, saw the MT in the profile. So are you going to add another Trike? If not, why not? Guess inquiring minds and all that.

This ride on scooters reminds me of a bucket list wish I may not get now....tour the USA on a Vespa . I wanted to do this in rememberance of my Dan the only two wheeler he ever owned was a Vespa 200 in PI then moved to Dreux France , Dad would cary mom brother Bob and I all at the same time, and it was fun for five and six year old boys.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png