Got a call from Coach Rice

Sep 28, 2012
Buford,ga
Lost two bolts on my EZ steer

Replaced them with bolts from Ace

He called and made sure I found what I needed and made sure I Torqued them correctly.
He added I might pull them and add just a spot of Loc-Tit

Pays to have your Trike installed by the best

He's an amazing person. I have called him on numerous occasions for what turned out to be "minor" issues. I have ALWAYS been treated with the utmost respect and, quite often, we end up just shooting the breeze for a while.

I am also happy I went with one of the best and did NOT go with someone that works out of a trailer..........

He called and made sure I found what I needed and made sure I Torqued them correctly.

Wow, how cool is that? Although I think my Daytona Beach installer techs did good work, the staff there is not 'people friendly' since Mary Foss left. Just telling it like it is. Now if if the Road Smith folks read this, they will not be happy, and I might not be welcomed to that shop.

Wow, how cool is that? Although I think my Daytona Beach installer techs did good work, the staff there is not 'people friendly' since Mary Foss left. Just telling it like it is. Now if if the Road Smith folks read this, they will not be happy, and I might not be welcomed to that shop.

I agree about the staff. Four of us entered the store and were ignored in an empty showroom. Great trikes, though, and I enjoyed browsing.

re: Got a call from Coach Rice

FYI Coach Rice passed away last year....

even though Coach Rice passed away I dealt with Carl on mine. He provided me with exemplary service and even delivered my trike to me without so much as one red cent upfront. He still answers any questions that I might have.

Even John over at Hannigan headquarters answers questions for me. Service, for me anyway, has been great all the way around.

re: Got a call from Coach Rice

FYI Coach Rice passed away last year....

Have several business cards I hand out

They read
Coach Rice Trikes

Carl "COACH" Rice
Owner/Sales.

Last time I rode over the "Coach" had coffee on.

I agree. I have had absolutely NO ONE tell me that they thought I paid too much for mine.

I am a firm believer in this. If YOU feel it's a good deal then there is NO reason to feel you got the shaft. After all, YOU signed the paperwork and I doubt that anyone held a gun to your head while doing so.

You get what you pay for

To put it in to perspective......would you be happy with a MAACO or Earl Scheib paint job on your bike? Probably not. So, in essence, you do get what you pay for.

I have never believed this. Never made sense to me. There is always a place to pay a premium price for the same item no matter what the item is.

To put it in to perspective......would you be happy with a MAACO or Earl Scheib paint job on your bike? Probably not. So, in essence, you do get what you pay for.

I am sure he is a good and reputable dealer/installer. I am not disputing that. I am simply saying that there are MANY good installers with good prices. To compare them to the paint job is a stretch. In the scheme of things, a trike kit installation is very simple. Anyone who is mechanically inclined and takes their time can do a quality job. I realize there are "installers" that should be banned from their profession. Believe me I have experience with them but it does not justify extremely high prices from some. As I said earlier, it is not rocket science. I do not blame any business for getting all they can for their product but they in turn cannot blame me for shopping around.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jb2024Free

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jb2024Free
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png