Chat Room

Great weekend here in NH. We mowed for the last time, mulched the leafs, put the pool to sleep, put all the lawn furniture away, dug up all the Canna bulbs (about 12 boxes of bulbs), cut the day lilies down in the side flower garden, left some flower which still had some buds which will flower, mowed down all the flower stubs in the "kitty walk garden", weed whacked the most of the side flower garden, took the 88 800 Shadow out of the trailer, took it for a short ride, filled the tank, put gas stabilizer in the tank, put it in the cellar for the winter, put the trike in the trailer, tied it down, for the trip to Florida this February, when all was done, Janice and I went to The 99 for a relaxing supper! Phew, way too much work this weekend.
Hope everybody in TT land had a great weekend!

Rosy & Janice

Great weekend here in NH. We mowed for the last time, mulched the leafs, put the pool to sleep, put all the lawn furniture away, dug up all the Canna bulbs (about 12 boxes of bulbs), cut the day lilies down in the side flower garden, left some flower which still had some buds which will flower, mowed down all the flower stubs in the "kitty walk garden", weed whacked the most of the side flower garden, took the 88 800 Shadow out of the trailer, took it for a short ride, filled the tank, put gas stabilizer in the tank, put it in the cellar for the winter, put the trike in the trailer, tied it down, for the trip to Florida this February, when all was done, Janice and I went to The 99 for a relaxing supper! Phew, way too much work this weekend.
Hope everybody in TT land had a great weekend!

Rosy & Janice

Rosy - I got tired just reading about all you did... think I need a nap. :vxtyaq:

Warren, Leo, you are correct, lots of work and we felt like taking a nap on Saturday, but had to go to Maine and have dinner with my in laws.
Sunday was another busy day, but we out to dinner to celebrate most of the fall work being done.
Two things need to be done.. Clean the mower and put it way with the charger on the battery. Get the snowblower ready for winter, which I keep reading is on the way from Alaska! BBRRR
But, today I am driving Janice, Kerry, and Linda to The Coach factory outlet at The Tanger Mall in Tilton, NH. Maybe they will buy me lunch! LOL
Have a great day, TT Land!

Rosy

LEO, when is your cruise ? we are going in Feb. :pepper:

We sail later this month. Our cruise departs from and returns to NYC. Trying something different this time. Will travel light and take commuter bus into the Port Authority Bus Terminal. We will then either walk or take a cab to the Manhattan Cruise Terminal. No flights and minimal ground transfers... Hope weather cooperates! :)

We love ocean cruising! Hope you have a great cruise!

Happy Veteran's Day! Going golfing later with some veterans.
Hope all veterans world wide have a nice day, we will remember you!

Rosy & Janice

To all vets,I salute you.
Just chillin' down in Miami. Finished a job early today. Then it all comes flying my way. Shooting up to Tampa tomorrow. Then down to Dominican Republic Thursday. Hopefully back home by Friday night. Emergencies everywhere.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png