Chat Room

WOW, you guys in the South are cold. TN, was 25F during the football game. That's cold for you guys.
We were 33F last night in NH, with rain. Sunny right now at 35F.
Hope everybody stays warm today in TT Land.

Rosy

wow, are you guys up late...or early.....

Its about 21 degrees outside, I could barely hold the pooper scooper my hands were so cold...;)

Morning all. Just sitting in Milwaukee airport. Heat wave today. 23'F right now here. On way home. Get to ride to office rest of week.
Holy crap! Thanksgiving is next week? Off to cousins farm. Wife says truck. She ASSUMES weather won't be to her liking for triking. No fun at all.

Wow rich, another early riser...Good morning! 34 and sunny..heatwave

Yeah,, couldn't sleep very well. I took two weeks off just to get some rest and wouldn't you know,,,, my 2nd day home and I got sick. Still fighting off a bad sinus infection and associated cold,,,. :mad:

Al well,,,. :Shrug:;)

Hey Rich, you have what I have, no luck at all!
My ticket would be picked at a raffle when all the gifts are gone! LOL
Hope you get better soon.
Hope everyone in TT Land has a safe day.

Rosy

FYI..For those in New Hampshire..Read the NH news on the new Focus Group section at the end of the web page...Just in case you missed it..
Everybody in TT Land, have a happy & safe day!

Rosy

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ve7poi

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ve7poi
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png