Chat Room

Did the lake effect snow bury you guys in Mark, like it did in Buffalo? WOW, we hope not, but by the looks of the "Happy Face" maybe it did.
Hope it clears for you soon.

Rosy
From NH

Evening all. Well, the trike got a good washing today. About 120 miles of heavy rain and wind. I left home at 3:30am to beat traffic through NYC. It worked. Only hydroplaned/fishtailed once. Rain ended by PA border. Nice riding weather back to Allentown for the night. Was in the upper 60's.

Morning all. I'll skip the good part of it. Passing through NYC at 6am. Belt on TG broke. Tow guy just called. He's in traffic but close. Belt only has 15k. Was just adjusted couple hundred miles ago by HD. 'Nuff said.

Did I say tow guy? I mean tow girl. She came with a pickup that had a flat plate that retracted flush with ground. Just roll trike on and hydraulics lift it up onto pickup. Had it brought to HD. Can't blame them for this one completely. Last time belt was replaced, HD said they didn't have time. So I brought it locally. Where it turns out a non-HD belt was used. So, just to warn anyone out there. Crap belt says "Falcon SPC" on it. Apparently it can't handle extra weight of trike. Only lasted less than 15k.
Took 6 hrs to get home the last 60 miles. I could have roller bladed home faster.

Andrew, I guess you've had your gobble,gobble event for turkey-day a little early! On the bright side you got it out of the way, so tomorrow's ride in the pickup will be uneventful! And that's a good thing....enjoy :Turkey:

Andrew, I guess you've had your gobble,gobble event for turkey-day a little early! On the bright side you got it out of the way, so tomorrow's ride in the pickup will be uneventful! And that's a good thing....enjoy :Turkey:
Exactly what I told Dianne. I don't know what it is about Thanksgiving. But I'm counting on the early problem also. Of course, there might be some snow for drive upstate. 4x4 should help.
And a Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png