Chat Room

Ah, but Rosy. You are forgetting the important part. You WOKE to that sight. Something to be thankful for. Hopefully power back tomorrow for a delayed Thanksgiving.

Evening all.
Hey, BigDog. I made it back from Tday with no breakdowns for once. Just heavy traffic. NYC added 1 hr to travel.
Talked to HD, they were working to replace broken belt. Hopefully done for me to pick up tomorrow. I do not look forward to seeing the bill for just belt replacement.

Rosy, hope your insurance steps up on the damage! Glad that nothing else was messed up. I'll be in Hooksett, N.H., on Wed..

Dang Rosy that is a mess. Looks like I need to bring the bucket truck over and trim some limbs for you. Hope your power is back by now.

Well, HD is getting me again. Sometimes a belt isn't just a belt. Just got the call that wheel bearings and some bearing in middle are gone. Belt pulley (with less than 15k) is flaking and should be replaced and rear brakes and rotors are shot. I told them to also charge me for some Red Bull for mechanic since just had 75k service a couple hundred miles ago. Some of it will be covered by extended warranty, but there goes this week. At least.

Well Andrew, look at it this way, it will be just like new when they get done.ThumbUp You'll be good for another 75,000 miles.

Dang Rosy that is a mess. Looks like I need to bring the bucket truck over and trim some limbs for you. Hope your power is back by now.
Kwputt,
Used the old lasso rope trick to snag a limb that looked like it would break under heavy snow and pulled it down!
Missed Thanksgiving, and where we were to have Thanksgiving, they got their power back at midnight, so, they will have a late Thanksgiving meal on Saturday....Joe & Linda stopped by Friday to get warm and have something to eat at our house..So, They took home the chocolate cream pie I made for Thanksgiving, to have Saturday..
Hope everybody in TT Land had a better Thanksgiving day than Janice & I!

Rosy

Morning all. Both me and the missus seem to have caught a bug from a young cousin at the farm on Thanksgiving. Never good when both of us sick at same time. That means the cat has to play nurse.

Bozo - Hope you guy's are feeling better soon... ThumbUp

- - - Updated - - -

Rosy - Hope "your" snow is melting and things are getting back to "normal"... We caught a break today - temp right now is 56 and blue sky. ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suebullmc

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suebullmc
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png