Chat Room

"Still Dry".....maybe another "After Work, Night Time Motorcycle Ride".....ThumbUp:10:

- - - Updated - - -

"Still Dry".....maybe another "After Work, Night Time Motorcycle Ride".....ThumbUp:10:

...and a Reminder for Anyone close to Lynchburg, Tennessee....this weekend is the Annual JACK DANIELS "CHRISTMAS IN THE HOLLER"....always a lot of Fun with Activities, Music, and Saturday's Christmas Parade.....ThumbUp

At least it was dry enough for some 2-wheel riding today (and tomorrow) to office. 2-wheels, you say? Yep. The hits just keep on rolling for the TG. So, aside from belt getting replaced and rear wheel/rear end bearings getting replaced under warranty. They now tell me that base/case gaskets are leaking (warranty also). And asked if I wanted to replace rings at cost while jugs off (75k on engine). Seems like a good idea. Almost forgot rear brakes/rotors that are shot. At least I am flying again next week.
I guess HD needs some winter projects.

Getting my yard work done before it snows again. After I put up shelter I decide to reclaim a piece of property 25' 15' . So I had to clear it. Want it all done so Spring will be ridin not digin.
early car show in Reading ,PA I want to get to this year.

"RAINY-COLD-SATURDAY" here Today...may still roll out the Motorcycle though...won't be a "First"...Hope EVERYONE here at TRIKE TALK has a GREAT Day.....ThumbUp ThumbUp ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trtro

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trtro
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png