Chat Room

Took the Stallion out, nice ride! Got the pickup back, nice bill $236 all told towing and flush it could have been worse. Now on with enjoying the holidays. Is it to early to say "Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Good Night!" :Santa: I hope not........

Big Dog, tell Miles we will see him in a couple of months! Are you going to be on Holidays, then, or back on the road for the Snowbird Gathering?
Merry Christmas to All, but hold on the good night!
Bozo, take your skirt off and Man up to your Job!
WOW! No complaining during the Holidays! LOL

Rosy

Rosy, I'm going back in the new year, but will take a couple of weeks off for the Snowbird. You see I'm kind of doing the retired when I feel like it for the rest of my time on the road. :D

Days start getting longer? That just times with my arrival in Vegas. I guess that will stretch my vacation out. Oh wait, that also means longer days spent with my Sis-in-law. You win some and you lose plenty. The Las Vegas motto.

Longer days means trikes will be coming out of hibernation soon! Happy days are coming!
No more going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark!
But, in Northern New England, it could be many months before we can start the trikes for our first spring ride. I have seen back to back 15" of snow in April before! But, we will keep our fingers crossed Spring will soon be here.

Rosy

Long to take another ride like my ride to Key West in 2012. Left New Jersey on 3/22/12 for two week trip to the Florida Keys/Tampa. Weather was fantastic the entire two weeks. Went fishing for a mess of yellow tail snapper. Local restaurant cooked some of them for me. Delicious!

Attachments

• KW21 (640x480).jpg
    KW21 (640x480).jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 95
Rosy, Would love to make this trip, but we got so much snow last February. There is almost no chance of driving salt free roads end of January and early February. I even sweated out the last week of March in 2012, but it worked out okay. Hope you all have a great time!

You are correct Leo, salt is not very good for the trikes!
Let's hope we make it there. We hope there aren't any Northeastern when we get ready to leave for Florida.
I don't think it would be fun pulling a trailer in a snow storm, even with a 4x4.

Rosy

Rosy you and Leo keep the snow up north. It's been an easy winter here so far. One 6" snow and some much needed rain. Might get a new years ride in if there's no salt on the roads.
Maybe Bozo can win big in Vegas this year.
Stay safe & warm, Have a Merry Christmas and a healthy New Year.
Hope to see you folks again next summer.

Thank you very much for the Christmas wish! But, we were told as a young child to share, so don't blame me if the snows come your way...We hope they don't...But you never know!
We Wish Everyone in TT Land the most Wonderful Holiday Season! May the Holidays bring your Family together and grant them good health!

Rosy & Janice

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skijudge

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skijudge
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png