Chat Room

Evening all. Nice ride to work. A warm 29'F. Could be worse. Could be the 7' of snow from Buffalo area. For those outside the US, yes, that is 7 feet of snow. I would need a flame thrower and a snorkel to ride in that.

Lucky,
You are below I 10 right, how is the weather down there?
We took I 20 last time we came through from New Mexico and it was great.
BS, Bayou school of hard knocks? LOL

Rosy

Yesterday the weather guesser said a high of 50 for Saturday. Thoughts of a trike ride came to mind. This morning started out at 30 with lots of freezing rain and wrecks galore, promptly followed by several trucks spreading salt. Guess I'll go back in the house, eat too much and watch the Buckeyes play football.

Lucky,
You are below I 10 right, how is the weather down there?
We took I 20 last time we came through from New Mexico and it was great.
BS, Bayou school of hard knocks? LOL

Rosy

North of I-10 and south of I-20. About 13 miles west of I-85 at Ga. line. This time it is hard to tell about weather. Was 18 one morning last week and 45 When we left this am. Not quite the BS degree I was talking about.:laugh:

Fabulous day today in NH...69F today on our farmer's porch and the sky was clear and bright.
All my fall projects are finished, including mulching the leafs, blowing the leafs in the lower yard, taking my mower apart for winter, and getting power to the trailer to keep my trike's battery charged. Lots of bikes on the road today passing by my house.
Busy day, but boy it is great to know it is complete.
Hope your day in TT Land was a great one.

Rosy & Janice

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lanakent900

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lanakent900
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png