Head pipes replaced now won't start

I replaced my head pipe with wild pig no cat. After I was done, Trike will not start but it cranks normally. The only thing I removed aside from the pipe is the oxygen sensors. I did not touch the tips of the sensors, I did not use anti seize but I removed and installed the oxygen sensors without disconnecting the wires.

When cranking, there is no fuel smell at all. All fuses looks ok. Did I mess up my oxygen sensors? Please help.

I'm not an expert on the O2 sensors, but I wonder why you choose to not un plug them to move them from the old pipes to the new ones. Am I correct that your glide is a 2012 or 2013 from the picture? The sensors have 4 wires I believe. By twisting them to unwind from on pipe then wind up again to install may have broke one or more of the wires. Also putting anti-seize on just the threads would of been okay. Not sure if shorting a sensor wire would keep it from starting but it would be a place to start. Try unplugging the sensors (this would eliminate the short if there was one) and see if it starts. Like I said I'm not an expert these are just my thoughts.

Any engine light come back on after the intial ignition switch turned on??
Can you hear the fuel pump turn on after the ignition switch and handle bar switch is turned on??
Do you have a secuirty system?? FOB key good??
Any lights flashing??

Gorilla is right. ECM fuse is blown. Replaced and restarted, which blew fuse again. Removed oxy connectors. Started right away. Plugged the black sensor, started perfectly. Plugged the gray sensor, ECM fuse blown. Conclusion: Busted/shorted gray oxygen sensor. Lesson learned: Unplug oxygen sensors when removing/installing them.

THANK YOU.

Trikermutha, the fuel pump click was not there when the ECM fuse was blown.

THANK YOU TOO.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png