Meet up with a triker

Have been talking to MangoMike via the forum. Today got to meet him in person for coffee. Anyone in the Tampa area get in touch with either of us for additional meetings. It is a good day when your on three. (wheels that is)

:Coffee:

Have been talking to MangoMike via the forum. Today got to meet him in person for coffee. Anyone in the Tampa area get in touch with either of us for additional meetings. It is a good day when your on three. (wheels that is)

:Coffee:

If you guys can leave about 7:00 Am and ride to Oklawaha Fl. tomorrow, Thurs the 11th, we have a breakfast RTE (ride to eat) scheduled to meet at about 9:00am and go in to eat at 9:30.

Alfie's Restaurant
11677 E Hwy 25
Ocklawaha, FL 32179

We have about 14 going at this time and anyone is invited to join us regardless of what they ride. Mike is aware of this RTE as I have been in touch with him but this may be too far north for you guys down there as it requires you to get up pretty early. Otherwise during the fall and winter months we have about 2 lunch RTE's a week that have turnouts that go as high as 85 and have riders showing up from Jacksonville, Daytona, Orlando, Tampa, Marco Island, Melborne etc. I hope you guys can make a few of them. This time of the year we keep to breakfast rides in order to get home before it gets too hot and the afternoon storms begin.
Les

Sis and I will be there tomorrow. I've sent a PM to Oldtimer but it's late and I don't know if he'll see it in time. Looking forward to meeting y'all tomorrow.

Mike pepper

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png