Can't be true but is

Reminds me of the days when some of my rowdy high school classmates would call the bowling alley front desk from their own pay phone and ask for Mike Hunt to be paged to the phone. LOL!

You'd think that someone on the TV station's staff would have had enough sense to catch this before it went on air.

I actually worked with a guy named Mike Hunt years ago. Some parents just don't think when they name their kids (not counting great names like Moon Unit & Dweazel Zappa).

Had a guy running for a local office in NH, if I remember correctly his name was Dick Hurt. And he put it on billboards!!! :laugh:

Right after commenting above, there was an article in my local paper about it. They were too chicken to actually print the false names, of course.

Many years ago where I worked, there was a guy at the "home office" whose name was Andrew Peacock... and he actually wanted to be called, "Drew". Unbelievable. :Shrug: :D :laugh:

wasnt there a Gordon johncock in the same era as dick trickle?? how about Dick Buttkiss, or Shona Bunz.

when we use work fuel card we have to key in a name, i used to use the made up name Iva Biggan. never got questioned about it either LOL

There was a women in our area named Ima Hogg. Thats the truth!
It seems i do remember an article in the paper about a woman petitioning the court for a name change?
Who would name their child Ima Hogg?
There was a pretty bad joke attached to the whole incident.

I really did know a kid named Wood Chuck.

When it comes to parents naming their kids i wonder that the children might look at their parents birth certificates?
It should read like an apology from the condom factory?

OK... you cannot make this stuff up reality is often funnier than fiction. These are a few of my encounters with folks with memorable names.

In high school a kid on the wrestling team had the name George George.

When I worked at the prison after Vietnam there was a federal program that brought a lot of Hmong families to the US. Many acclimated very well others not so well, one inmate who spent a little time with us was named Soggy Buns.

In my hotel management days a major supplier of hospitality goods was a guy named Dick Power.

Last but not least.... While in the Midwest during the mid 80's I met this great gal and her name was Mona Way (her married name). If that isn't tricky enough her maiden name was Mona Lott.... too funny.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png