Extra lighting on voyager

Yes the wiring harness they offer is worth it. If your going to add more lighting I would suggest using LEDS to save load on the bikes electrical sysytem.

I have a removable trike kit on my Honda VTX 1300. Not a voyager but very similar. I was concerned about the leds on the kit but here's the thing. It comes with seven additional lights. The brake & running lights are leds & two forward facing clear lights are leds also. The additional turn signals are regular lights that are out on the fenders just below the fender edge(almost like a mud flap). The forward facing lights serve three purposes. One is to show anybody coming toward you that you are on a trike & wider than a regular bike, two is for the rider to know exactly where the edge of the fender is so you don't cut a corner short & hit the fender on anything. It's amazing how handy it's been in just three months of riding the trike. And three is additional lighting facing forward to light up the road better. So the new lighting is two forward facing clear, three rear facing red leds,one on each fender & one long one added brake light across the rear & two regular amber turn signal lights. If anybody hits me from the rear I OWN EM!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png