jeff and elise in the USA

Aug 30, 2012
Brisbane Australia
after an evening cursing the laptop and the crazy new windows I have no idea how to use (im an apple man) finally got a pic on photobucket .. so heres number 1... we have had 4 days in new Orleans (trikeless) and have consumed way to much alcohol and spicey food lol...had a ball. awesome nightlife in the fremch quarter. did a swamp tour and fed aligators marsh mellows... I never new aligators love marshmellows, and how the heck did anyone figure that one out.. arrived yesterdat in Dalton Georgia and are picking up the trike today. heres my rig in the workshop yesterday.

today the management are coming down to meet the crazy Aussies who are taking on this mission. they want to get some pictures for their website.
Mountain creek Harley have been superb. I don't think ive ever had as good service anywhere in the world. they looked after us in Elises wild shopping spree too. she has a black belt in retail therapy

after an evening cursing the laptop and the crazy new windows I have no idea how to use (im an apple man) finally got a pic on photobucket .. so heres number 1... we have had 4 days in new Orleans (trikeless) and have consumed way to much alcohol and spicey food lol...had a ball. awesome nightlife in the fremch quarter. did a swamp tour and fed aligators marsh mellows... I never new aligators love marshmellows, and how the heck did anyone figure that one out.. arrived yesterdat in Dalton Georgia and are picking up the trike today. heres my rig in the workshop yesterday.

What is your mission? Where are you heading?
Dennis

FYI - I'll be meeting Jeff & Elise Saturday at Chuck's HD in Bloomington, IL. at 2PM ( + or -) to lead them up old Rte 66! we'll tour the old road between Bloomington and Wilmington with stops along the way for oddities, attractions and maybe an ice cream at the Polka Dot Drive-in.

If any trikers are in the area and want to join us - PM me for our itinerary! - Russ

This is a great example of how this site works, what a great opportunity to get to meet other Triketalk members from all over including down under! Hope you all have a great visit and hope Jeff and Elise enjoy the old Route 66 tour..........

FYI - Jeff is still having a bit of a problem sorting out his computer, so a status report. They are leaving my house in Chicago today for Milwaukee to visit the HD museum and stay overnight. - Russ

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skijudge

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skijudge
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png