jeff and elise in the USA

at this scenic lookout we met quite a few riders braving the heat.. all of them foreigners, probably because only a foreinger would be stupid enough to be riding out here LOL. they all looked close to passing out. we on the other hand were fairly comfortable.. we had named our hydration vests majic vests by now. they looked at us like we were mad because we had jackets on.. till we showed them the majic vests

I cannot find this post, what happened, did a trike break? What am I missing?

oneup has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - jeff and elise in the USA - in the Trike Travel forum of Trike Talk Forum.

This thread is located at:
jeff and elise in the USA - Page 17 - Trike Talk Forum

Here is the message that has just been posted:
yeah the trailer will be sent home full. i struggled home with 2 suitcases and elise will arrive home tuesday with as yet unknown treasures lol

I cannot find this post, what happened, did a trike break? What am I missing?

oneup has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - jeff and elise in the USA - in the Trike Travel forum of Trike Talk Forum.

This thread is located at:
jeff and elise in the USA - Page 17 - Trike Talk Forum

Here is the message that has just been posted:
yeah the trailer will be sent home full. i struggled home with 2 suitcases and elise will arrive home tuesday with as yet unknown treasures lol

Post 166 back a few pages

all is good. the trike and trailer are in los angeles waiting to be shipped to australia. we had purchased so much stuff i had to fly home with 2 large suitcases and carry on, as the trailer and the trike boot etc are full. we packed the non essentials in the trike and trailer as we wont miss the contents in the next 6 weeks. trike survived the entire trip without any hassles except the handbrake coming apart. this was fixed in vegas under warrantee when the service was done.

mammoth lakes is a very pretty town, but my mind was set on a good feed and something to drink other than water. both needs were satisfied at Thaid Up a local thai restaurant.

sometimes you just know your going to get in trouble, but you just cant resist doing it..
sorry Elise, but you werent here to stop me posting the next pic...

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GusGus1

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GusGus1
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png