jeff and elise in the USA

we stopped at a biker saloon for about 2 hours and consumed 6 large glasses of water each, had an extraordinarily good meal. and were fussed over by the bar keep. feeling better the plan was get some water bottles and dig our hydration vests out of the trailer for the ride to Los angeles.

passed a cool maryln statue. and thought how appropriate.. of all peoples past and present
she was probably one of the few ditsy enough to stand outside all day in palm springs.

while talking to the saloon bar man we had spoken about the heat and the desert. and how long he had lived there... turns out he had been in palm springs a long time but had previously lived at the beach in san diego....
his comment on it was a classic...
"i used to think i loved the beach, but it turns out what i must really like is sand"

Harley dealers are a great place to score a free coffee lol.. the problem with that theory though is we usually end up buying a souvenir t shirt as well.. Elise collected poker chips from all the stores we stopped at across America. they will get put into a frame as a memento of the trip. This one is at Loma Linda near San bernadino

there are lots of really good short words to describe LA traffic, but i feel it inappropriate to
use them here. some of them are also used to describe animal droppings. this was the beginning of a jamb that went all the way to our accommodation.

we found hollywood a bit sad and soulless. it was interesting to see the star sidewalk we would otherwise only see on tv. 5 minutes was enough.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png