jeff and elise in the USA

Thanks for the pictures. I am enjoying traveling with you guys. I just found your posts, so sorry I missed you in Wisconsin. I can relate to Elise's shopping :) :)

Ride safe and have fun.

actually i better back up here and show this one taken about 5 minutes before we hit cody ..i was speeding and a state trooper saw me.. i got a warning, and we got talking, and he was an awesome guy. even posed with me for a pic or 2..

also missed this section because its from another camera, but the road through bighorn was an awesome ride, huge sweeping turns you can get your throttle open and hang on...my kind of riding. if this pic is too small clicking on it will open it bigger

my guess is that yellowstone has been fire ravished in recent years...lots of dead trees over vast areas. it has a beauty for sure, but i found it overcrowded and difficult to get around. rangers driving well below the speed limits despite signs telling slow drivers to use pull over areas made it even worse.

well yellowstone was my first disappointment in any way so far in the USA.
actually i will write a review of my opinions of the USA as seen by a foreign tourist when ive finished with pics. an honest overview. i will be honest,,, the good and the bad. it will be my opinion though and not to be taken as gospel.. (at this point of our travels) i am hugely impressed with your country.
anyways i was glad to be out of yellowstone and heading toward the grand tettons (that spelling looks wrong) but youll get my direction...
we lost 2 cameras today. Elises camera just died, and mine fell off the trike at speed

left the camera on a fence post where we doubled back and found it. found the sim card in tact luckily. as you may have noticed im a smoker, but i put every smoke out properly and pocket my butts. i dont believe in littering. in fact i find the disrespect of the land of thowing rubbish on the ground abhorant. hope that leaving the camera where it died doesnt offend anyone. its my only lasting mark on the USA and it seemed fitting to leave it where it died

the good of jackson hole.. had an awesome all you can eat breakfast here. good quality, healthy options food, cooked extremely well, and cheap too... superb, unfortunately jackson hole is a tourist trap. a beautiful town sold out to tourist dollars. in the morning. after dealing with the local drunks we had deer outside our hotel room. Met a father and son riding from sturgis. the dad had built an awesome sporty for his son. so good to see father and son relationships at their best. recomended the pearl st breakfast to them. hope they enjoyed it...

this guy was telling us that the local harley dealer went to a lot of expence and trouble to build this out of recycled materials from a disused mine. as a lover of architecture , i was lifted by the story of someone doing the hard yards to build their dream. the building is cool. photos dont do it justice... champion effort..

a collision in salt lake city. happened right in front of us. thats me on the side of the suv that had rolled over with the impact. the woman trapped inside wasnt mortaly wounded just in a bit of shock. checked she was ok pre the ambulance arriving.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png