Stallion Leg Room

Aug 24, 2009
I am tall and have had two trikes. The Yamaha Venture MotorTrike worked fairly well but the pegs on the GW 1800 were just too tight for my long legs. Can anyone comment on the legroom on the Stallion. A local dealer said the pedals are adjustable and there was "plenty of room". Can anyone confirm or comment please?

Thanks,
Robert

I had a friend who was 6' 5" and he thought he was cramped in the it but maybe he did not have it adjusted right. I think you have to drive one yourself in order to tell.

Hi Robert, and a big welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy all the fun here :).

My question was exactly the opposite of yours. I am very small and when I sat in a Stallion, my feet were a good foot away from the pedals. It surprised me how much adjustment there was -- both the seat and the pedals move. I was able to drive it without any difficulty reaching once everything was set for me. We have several Stallion owners on here who are big, tall men. I'm sure they will jump in and share with you, but I suspect you would have no trouble with the fit.

Thanks. I am 6'7" and have a hip that doesn't rotate normally so I have to have the legroom but I want a Stallion reeeeeeal bad

6'7"...... You DO need leg room, don't you! LOL!!! You didn't mention how often you carry a passenger, but if you generally don't, you may well also be able to get your seat re-done. Our member, Big Dog (happy owner of a Stallion and general great guy), took his to an upholsterer who adapted his seat so that he actually sits back against the passenger backrest, as that is much more comfortable for him. He would be able to tell you what that adaptation involved, but I know he is very happy with the result.

Robert8194 welcome aboard. Nana has you pointed in the correct direction. The pedels are very adjustable. But 6'7" is tall and you may also have to consider the seat mod. It would not take much, I think you can easily be comfortable in a Stallion.

You can just remove the seat back and adjust the peddals all the way forward. That will give you the max room without a seat mod, and you can have an idea what it would be like with a seat mod. Just take one for a test drive. good luck!

My 2 cents is this;if you like being aboard the Stallion it is not a bad buy for what you get.I am a big guy and it was almost claustrophobic for me and seemed very hard to enter and exit.Everything else looked great.I just felt I was in a dumpster with a windshield.Seating would be a problem but the engineering was top shelf.

I have actually talked with Randy in Dothan and he has said he can get one brought by for me to "try on for size" if I give him a few days notice. I may check with the dealer in North Alabama to see if they have one handy.

Thanks everyone

Hey Robert,

Let see, I'm 6'2", two bad knees a new right hip, and 360lbs. Due to the lack of mobility I sit into my Stallion from the left side, and use a lifting strap to get the right leg in enought to clesr the dash. I might not be gracefull :eek:, but it gets me in and riding.:cool:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png