Introducing, without further

Mar 18, 2009
Newnan, Ga
Ado ---- Cheri Bombe.

Brought home last night from Dothan Alabama in the pouring RAIN!! She is a 2005 Honda VTX1300 with a Champion kit....... Just completed Wed. with photo's of build in my album. I hope!!! First time trying to do an album.....should work though, after all I'm following Nana's instructions!

Trike On

Attachments

• DSC08001[1].JPG
    DSC08001[1].JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 248
  • DSC08007[1].JPG
    DSC08007[1].JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 376
Last edited:
Jim, your delivery room staff at Adventure Trikes are to be commended. Your baby is gorgeous!!! And great job on the album. Loved it :D.

Cheri Bombe--I like it! Gorgeous trike--the fraternal twin to mine, which is also a 1300VTX, Champion kit, only silver, and named (thanks to Ozarkryder for the idea) Goldie.

Wishing you many happy miles together! Off to check out your album.

I love that sleek look ( got to keep it down don't want my baby to hear me say that ) nice looking trike ..

Wow, what a great looking trike, OK now get out and RIDE RIDE RIDE :yes:

Is the plane next??? See what Randy can convert that too :)

Enjoy and ride safe..... Congrats on the new ride...

Jim, great looking ride. I bet you are in a better place than when I saw you at Randy's back on 7/23, waitting for completion. Now get out there and ride brother!

Thank you for all the kind words, she is indeed a beauty:yes: I cannot thank the magicians at Adventure Trikes enough for yet another great job:) (They did my first trike as well). I fully intend to RIDE,RIDE,RIDE as much as I can:D

Trike On

PS The plane in the background is PROJECT number 5 or 6 in line:confused:

Bring a great big tube and you can help with ALL my projects:)

Umbrella drinks and Dancing Girls on standby for AFTER work:yay:

Trike On

I woke up today and the sun was shining---the grass needed cutting and Cheri Bombe needed riding soooo ------ I put about 80 miles on her just getting used to the new and more powerful maschine. Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoyed the Ice Cream Truck (750 Shadow Aero) which taught me how to Trike and not hurt myself. But WHOA, this VTX is another animal altogether:D:yes: I can't get enough, the grass may have to wait again tomorrow as well...

Trike On

Well gang---I hate to admit it , but the grass got cut today:( I had to spend the day waiting for UPS to pick up a damaged solar panel for my array, sooo..I cut the grass while waiting (love the precision scheduling:no:) I also managed a trailer hitch that works for me and doesn't have the trailer too close to the body. BUT, Last night was a fantastic full moon night, not too cool and made for a great moonlight ride even if I was alone! Didn't get home until after midnight:yes:

'Zook, we'll have talk about that conversion from mine to yours----(but I'll still miss it).

Trike On

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
randmevape

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
randmevape
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png