Carrying a passenger

Took the better half for a ride today. It was her first time riding in two years. She hadn't ridden since I began having some trouble holding our weight at stops etc. She really enjoyed the tow-pac equipped Vulcan; so it looks like I've got my riding partner back. I see many rides in our future. Can't say how much I appreciate alll the advice and input I've gotten from this forum...thanks a million everyone.

Took the better half for a ride today. It was her first time riding in two years. She hadn't ridden since I began having some trouble holding our weight at stops etc. She really enjoyed the tow-pac equipped Vulcan; so it looks like I've got my riding partner back. I see many rides in our future. Can't say how much I appreciate alll the advice and input I've gotten from this forum...thanks a million everyone.

That's ABSOLUTELY GREAT.........ThumbUp :10:

We dont have any intercom on the Wilmac yet
So at speed, most everything is hand signals
One finger, I need to stop eventually
two fingers, I need to stop REALLY soon.

If you are riding in the Kansas WIND, and
your passenger shifts weight, it can be very noticeable
If you are passing a wind break and the the above
happens, it can be a bit scary.

My wife doesn't want a damn thing to do with it. Her loss, I go anyway. I did add a back seat though, in hopes she may one day change her mind... :Shrug:

Try not to let them fall asleep. In my case, that seems to be futile, but try anyway....it's scary when they do that.:Trike1:

I agree 100%! We ride with a Sena Bluetooth headset radio, every 30 minutes or so if I don't hear some chatter, I check to see if she's still awake. I can not imagine falling asleep on a bike, of any kind, even though I have always said, "Riding a bike is hours of boredom, punctuated by moments of sheer panic", especially true on a trike.

Now, I just set the cruise control, adjust the seat and handgrip heat, lean back and let 'er drift.

hank

My advice...ride faster than the speed of sound so you can't hear her scream!:xzqxz::clapping::laugh:

Last edited:
Also remember that 4 eyes are better than 2.A passenger needs to tell you of things they believe to be a threat or danger that you may have missed.

You've been talking to my wife. STOP IT!:mad:

- - - Updated - - -

Try not to let them fall asleep. In my case, that seems to be futile, but try anyway....it's scary when they do that.:Trike1:

Please tell me have to make her fall asleep!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LTRuf

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LTRuf
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png