Vance and Hines Fuelpack ???

Jul 27, 2013
Palm Coast, FL
Does anyone have experience using the Fuelpack on a Tri-Glide? Just wondering if it's worth the investment as I can't find anyone local that can dyno a trike. Besides that, they'd probably charge as much for the tuning as a Fuelpack would cost.

I have a fuelpak on my streebob, it came with it and has slip-ons and ac with no stage 1 download. No popping on decel and good throttle response. I think the downside to the fuelpak is no timing adjustment. My ultra has a power commander and if I was buying one that's what I would buy. But then again I have no complaints and recently talked myself out of replacing the fuelpak because if it works.....

I have the V&H fuelpak. You should not need Dyno, go to ::: FUELPAK SETTING LOOKUP V1.0 :::
When you start to fill in the info it will probably say contact for custom data. They will review your setup and provide an email with your settings like example below. The system is very simple to setup. I had a stage one already so timing is already adjusted with that flash.
example:
Settings for Fuelpak FP-4333
Enter the value given for each mode. If N/A is listed for a value then you may disregard that mode
and move on to the next as your application does not require a change in that location.
example_zpsf7cf48b7.jpg

Email:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bike Mfg: Harley Davidson
Bike Model: Tri Glide / Trike
Bike Year: 2013
Engine Type: V103
Exhaust Mfg: Rush / Vance&Hines
Exhaust Model: Big Luie / power dual
Baffle Type: 2.0 Inch
Air Filter: Big Sucker (arlen ness)
ECM Calibration: Harley Davidson stage 1

Thank you,
Robert Martinez |
> p. 562 .921 .7461
> f. 562 .802 .0110
> e. rmartinez@vanceandhines.com
> w. Vance & Hines: Performance Exhaust Systems
>
>

If you haven't yet purchased, look at the TTS Mastertune. While a Fuelpack is an OK starting device, maps are not plentiful once you depart from V&H accessories, which you already have. The Mastertune will have a canned map that will get you close, maybe 85-90% (numbers are my estimate). Spend a little time playing with it, learning it and asking a LOT of questions, and you can VTune and get probably 90-95%. Find a really good Dyno guy (one of the best is in Florida and has a Trike Dyno) and you'll get between 95-99%. Costs a bit more than the Fuelpack to start, but is MUCH more extensive in its abilities in the long run.

On my 2010 Ultra, recently traded, I bought all Fullsac products with the Mastertune. Steve George, the owner, provided me with a map he developed for a bike just like mine with the same add-ons, I never altered that map as the bike ran like a scalded dog with me doing nothing. I now have a Trike, I got another Mastertune, and now I'm learning to VTune.

Before you purchase anything take good hard look at the Dynojet Power Vision. I have one on my 2013 V-Rod and my 2013 Tri Glide (with a SE 120r Crate motor) and really like the Auto Tune function!!

Roger

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png