Son screwed up, need help

Aug 12, 2013
Creston, Ia
My oldest son is home for the weekend with his new bride and baby. Asked to take the TG out for a ride with his wife. I was like "sure np", he is an experienced rider and felt he could handle it. I just said make sure you watch your ass end cause of the 2 wheels....

Welp, he comes back home and tells me he hit a hitch on a truck. He and his wife are ok. Just have this little bit of damage to the right rear fender. Do the fenders on these TG's come off or am I looking at something much larger to repair?

Hopefully these pics show what I mean....

Rax

There are a couple of used fenders on e-bay last week. Take a look maybe one like yours. They come off real easy. Bolts are in the trunk and infront of the trunk.

Like the first suggestion...after taping the area with masking tape (to prevent paint splintering), carefully grind, then file, and sand a contour on the edge of the two fenders...You'll never know it.....ThumbUp

hard to tell but looks like curb rash?? check ebay they sell fenders all the time or smooth out yourself and paint.

good luck

According to him....

He clipped a trailer hitch on a pickup truck that was parked. To me..I agree it looks like hit a curb or something hard and abrasive..but I will take him at his word.

Unfortunately there are no fenders on ebay with Big Blue Pearl/Vivid Black. Don't want to go the paint route unless necessary.

Rax

If your still going to let your older son drive it when he comes over for the weekend :Shrug:,
I'd just leave it like it is, at least for awhile :D.

Guess your son wasn't as "experienced" as you thought....tell him to get out his checkbook and fix!!

It's not the "experience" as much as the look where the f*ck you are going lol

If your still going to let your older son drive it when he comes over for the weekend :Shrug:,
I'd just leave it like it is, at least for awhile :D.

Um nope just my buttocks in the seat for a long while lol ;)

Rax

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png