Harley Drink Holder

Apr 24, 2008
Central Pennsylvania
I've been looking for a drink holder for Patty for a long time. Because of the way the trike is built, I cannot add armrests and I refused to drill through the body to bolt on a carrier.

A couple of days ago,I ran across this on a web site, so I ordered one. It came today and it is fantastic. Installs in minutes with no drilling . And only $22 bucks!

Link is below the picture.

Harley Davidson Passenger Cup Holder

Man, that's a good idea.

I am sure tired of having her cup holder on the back of my helmet.. thanks Dave

Question, what is that white thing just to the left of your new cup holder?

Man, that's a good idea.

I am sure tired of having her cup holder on the back of my helmet.. thanks Dave

Question, what is that white thing just to the left of your new cup holder?

That's the bracket that wraps behind the seat and slides over the existing seat bolt. I took a Sharpie and blackened mine so it's virtually invisible.

The photo is a flash from their website and I just posted it to show how it works.

Dave

Last edited:
Thanks Chef...but Patty might disagree with you. It's taken me two years to find a drink holder that I would agree to put on the trike. Meanwhile, she's had to ride with that cold Diet Coke bottle in her lap, although I suspect that it really wasn't an "accident" when it kept bumping my back.

Now we're both happier!

Last edited:
Great idea. I thought the passenger was the drink holder:confused:

My bride was my reverse for about a year if you know what I mean?

When she was pushing me back wards, I would be saying Beep Beep Beep.

I am so not right;)

I put one on my trike and everything I put in it was lost the first time I hit a hard bump in the road. It came with my power chair originally where it worked great till I wanted to go through a narrow door and forgot to put it up, I wish everyone better luck than I had. I have since bought a schwin bicycle water holder but it doesn't fold up neatly like the other one did.

I have one mounted on the handlebars. It would swing and I too would loose the can when I hit a bump. I JB welded it so it would not swing and the issue is solved. I have hit many a hard bump without lose.

Hey Blue, you're right. Good thing I got cruise control so I can reach the right side (her side) without getting rearended.

I just picked up this holder made by Kuryakyn at the Milwaukee rally and it works REALLY well. It is held by the screws used for the rear speakers.

I have the KURY one also, but I got the one that take the chrome ring and the mug that KURY provides.
For what it's worth, the Butler Mug ring fits the mounting hole so you can also use a Butler mug...great!

I put on one of the high-dollar chrome drink holders on the hadnlebars of my '08 HD. Bottles with caps are OK, but open soft drink cans more than 1/2 full are splashed by the engine vibration while idling. I ultimately took it off and put it on another of my trikes (VW). Still get splashing with bumps, but not at stand=still idling.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png