Too much fun

Aug 20, 2013
Levittown Pa. USA
I've been having too much fun looking at the variety of threads here. So anxious to pick up my trike on Friday!!! Yea me!!
Am I being a pest with all my recent posts? I can't help it! Too excited! Someone slow me down!!:D
cooltech:cool:

I've been having too much fun looking at the variety of threads here. So anxious to pick up my trike on Friday!!! Yea me!!
Am I being a pest with all my recent posts? I can't help it! Too excited! Someone slow me down!!:D
Switch to decaf until Friday. Then down a couple Red Bulls and head down to pic up trike. Give yourself a couple hundred miles to get used to it.

Welcome to the website from the U P of Michigan. Congratulations on the start of a new chapter with a new ride. Show us some pictures when you do get your ride so we can see it too. Ride safe.

Congrats on the new trike! Kind of jealous for that first trike excitement and the new triker adventure ahead of you. ThumbUp

You are not being a pest with questions. You cant get too much information, and this is definitely the place to get too much.

Wait....that didn't come out quite right. :xzqxz:

HAve fun with your new ride!

NO your not ! We all get like that when we get a New Toy ThumbUp. Just don't forget about us when you finally get your new trike :D. We'll need updates and believe me you'll have questions after you pick it up also. Have a GREAT time. And remember TAKE YOUR TIME getting use to it. No hurry doing anything. And Now that you'll have fenders. Turn your head and watch. GOOOOD LUCK ThumbUp. Take plenty of pictures. For an Album down the rd.

NEVER TOO MANY POSTS....!!!!!...we like it when Members post...what It's All About.....ThumbUp...and Glad You're Super Excited about Your New Trike...we are too.....pepperpepperpepper

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png