New Members -Julie's Trike finally finished!!!

Aug 19, 2009
Cleveland, OHIO
We are new members to this forum and I have been waiting here to post my wife's trike picture when I got it finished. Finished it today finally, just some final detailing to go.

Bill & Julie Ellis
Brook Park, OH

So sharp looking! Great job....She will love it! Please pass along to her from me that it is OK to guard it to keep you off it Bill. ;)

Hey Bill, what did you put on the fenders... a chrome sheet? (see album pics) Very unique and looks cool too --- can't ever have enough chrome!

Nana & Trike Friends, Nana, the chrome sheets are fender protectors made out of stainless steel from Voyager.
Trikefriends, The cover behind the trike is just that a cover for dressup and cover up of the rear shocks , suspension and to cover the drive wheel perhaps to give more of the trike appearance. Stock item from Voyager.
:yes:

Thx for the info.

Here is a Youtube video with something similar (4 wheels)
but instant mountable and removable.

Not as nice as your kit and smaller wheels but quite a good invention
to make a bike more stable and quick reversable.

video

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackslapper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackslapper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png