2014 H-D tRIKE CAMS

I was wondering why the cams in the new trikes have two different part #'s.The front cam is 25400002,& the rear is 25400003.

They can't be interchanged, the rear cam is the cam the crank shaft turns so it has the gear attached to it. The front and rear cam have always had their own separate part numbers.

tg12.jpg

tg6p.jpg

tg10.jpg

One thing to note on this subject, I looked at the 2014 SE parts catalog and the 2013 SE parts catalog and the 2014 lists the same specs for the stock cam as the 2013.

Guess HD didnt look at this page to add the changes with the new stock HO 103 cam spec :Shrug:

Last edited:
Well then is there any difference between the stock 13 cam,& the stock 14 cam.Do you guys know the part #'s to the say 13's stock? Sometimes i'll do a parts # search & find some things to read on,as far as specs go.I got the 14 part # but didn't even think about the 13's.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rramo
Back