AccuRide. Roadsmith

Feb 18, 2012
tupelo MS
Any one have a Roadsmith trike with the AccuRide option.

Is it a better ride than using the standard springs there comes with the kit standard.

Thanks for posting your likes/dislikes.

I have it on my current Roadsmith and didn't have it on my former Roadsmith. This trike came with it installed, I get a nice ride when 2 of us are on the trike. I think that unless I was really traveling with 2 people and a trailer it wouldn't make much of a difference to me. These trikes are so well made they ride like a dream.

I bought a Roadsmith conversion last year. Went with all the options, however when I spoke with the folks at the Trike Shop they said, for my type of riding, the accuride wasn't really necessary. I went with the standard suspension and could not be more pleased. Wife and I love it. Great ride.

I have the Accuride suspension and love it. Whether I ride solo, two-up, two-up with cargo trailer, full or empty aux fuel, etc., the trike always automatically maintains correct riding height. I don't have to do anything except get on and ride.

Thanks will go with standard.

Would like manual air suspension if it is available.

It is available. I have air shocks on my Smith and IMO rides nicer than standard coil over shocks. I bought the air shocks locally (for 69 VW) bout $70.00 bucks. I ride one up mostly at 185 pounds.

Last edited:
I bought a Roadsmith conversion last year. Went with all the options, however when I spoke with the folks at the Trike Shop they said, for my type of riding, the accuride wasn't really necessary. I went with the standard suspension and could not be more pleased. Wife and I love it. Great ride.

Yes, same here....

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rodd624

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rodd624
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png