Guest blogger at Biker Chick News

Great write-up and your video was top notch!!! Called my wife in to see the Dragon video as she has been worried about how our Ultra will handle in the twisties after the conversion. You have dispelled any mis-givings she had....and impressed me no end with the way that trike handles. I rode the Dragon on the 26th of June this year so I know what it's like on two wheels. Can't wait to run it on three!!! That video is the best advertisement for a Trike I've seen yet!!! Great job!! :yes:

Great write-up and your video was top notch!!! Called my wife in to see the Dragon video as she has been worried about how our Ultra will handle in the twisties after the conversion. You have dispelled any mis-givings she had....and impressed me no end with the way that trike handles. I rode the Dragon on the 26th of June this year so I know what it's like on two wheels. Can't wait to run it on three!!! That video is the best advertisement for a Trike I've seen yet!!! Great job!! :yes:

Greydog, I am just thrilled to hear that someone will be a happier, more confident trike rider because of something I wrote. It's nice to see your writing published (even on the Internet!), but even better to hear that someone has really gotten something out of it--that's exactly what I was hoping for.

The video is not mine, but totally the brain child and production of Nana and her Mr., aka Mike, who had the camera mounted on his bike. Did you notice Nana's yellow trike in the video, also? The video was taken as part of the Trike Talk Rally 2, last May. SO glad you enjoyed it!

Nana, Greydog's comments suggest that maybe that video link needs to be reposted occasionally, for those who have joined TT since May. Whadya think?

Greydog, I am just thrilled to hear that someone will be a happier, more confident trike rider because of something I wrote. It's nice to see your writing published (even on the Internet!), but even better to hear that someone has really gotten something out of it--that's exactly what I was hoping for.

The video is not mine, but totally the brain child and production of Nana and her Mr., aka Mike, who had the camera mounted on his bike. Did you notice Nana's yellow trike in the video, also? The video was taken as part of the Trike Talk Rally 2, last May. SO glad you enjoyed it!

Nana, Greydog's comments suggest that maybe that video link needs to be reposted occasionally, for those who have joined TT since May. Whadya think?

Yep...I saw Nana's trike up there but, as I'm sorta new here, didn't know it was hers. I'll eventually get everyone sorted with their rides after I've been here for a while!! I remember that uphill-downhill 180 degree curve...watching Mike's video made me feel like I was there again!!!

Greydog, you just wait --- the fun on a trike is indescribable! Don't tell Mike I tattled, but I easily out-corner his street glide with the trike. Drives him nuts (and I love it) :D :D :D.

Greydog, you just wait --- the fun on a trike is indescribable! Don't tell Mike I tattled, but I easily out-corner his street glide with the trike. Drives him nuts (and I love it) :D :D :D.
I second that. I often find myself pushing the Chief around the corners. HIGHLY satisfying--for me, that is. For him, not so much. :D

That was just gr8,felt myself leaning thruout lol, if son can get his Carver here next year,we are going there,can't believe i missed that area after all these yrs bikin:gah:

DJ
MI BK VI
MI PGR

That was just gr8,felt myself leaning thruout lol, if son can get his Carver here next year,we are going there,can't believe i missed that area after all these yrs bikin:gah:

DJ
MI BK VI
MI PGR

DJS, If you and Chuck head for the Dragon next year, let me know. Mike and I will join you and make the run with you. I so look forward to meeting up with you guys!

That's great JuJu. Really enjoyed the video too. I haven't riddent he Dragon yet myself, but plan to before too many years pass. Will be much more confident on the trike than on a bike.

BTW, is is physically possible to watch that video without leaning? :no:

That's great JuJu. Really enjoyed the video too. I haven't riddent he Dragon yet myself, but plan to before too many years pass. Will be much more confident on the trike than on a bike.

BTW, is is physically possible to watch that video without leaning? :no:

LOL! I don't think so! Mike rides two wheels (street glide) and he was leaning into those curves deep in order to keep up in the corners and keep Juju and me in camera range. Fortunately, he loves riding the Dragon that way, so he was happy! :p

If u sit in a chair backwards and hold on the the back of the a chair as you watch the video you feel like you are riding so you sway with the camera. Nelson got sick when he was watching had to turn it off.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png