Floorboards. Yes or No.

We have invented and patented another board that mounts between the drivers floor boards and passenger boards only for trikes They also flip up to muse 2014 tri glide emergency brakes and to push in reverse A video can be seen by googling Trike Mid Step or going to our web site using this name Those who have bought are really impressed:pepper:

I have a CSC trike kit on my Honda goldwing and I bought the show chrome floor boards that match the passenger floor boards. Have not put them on yet becaus I noticed the support brackets for the ground affects bolt to the existing peg bolts. The new floor boards dont have the peg bolts so don't know what to do now I have spent over $300.00 for the floor boards. Anybody have any suggestions?

You are asking the wrong person about the "running boards". You see "Running Boards" are like motorcycles. Some will like them, others won't. Some like Hondas, others like Harleys. Heck, some even like Sport Bikes! But I love my son anyhow!;) Me? I like them because I think they complete the "Trike" by blending it all together. But! The guy/gal that doesn't like them wouldn't have them on their trike if you paid for them. Value is in the eye of the beholder and the cost is only relative to your interpretation of your sense of need or want.

So, you see, the one you have to ask is the one you look at in the mirror and see if you want them or not!

Either way, if you are happy, it really doesn't make a hill of beans to anyone else. Because they are going to be yours. Or not!

I searched the forum threads but did not find anything, so I'm asking -- LT Hannigan: Do you have/like the Hannigan weight bearing floorboards? Do they get in the way of foot placements for passenger boarding? Nearly Two large for a set -- do they give back $2000 of benefits?

Yes, a definite yes. Now with the new design (K1600GTL) it actually is much less heat and they are so solid that you can stand on them while getting your passenger on. They also add a great look to the trike.

Yes, I had the floorboards installed on my '09 LT a couple of months ago. Love them. I removed the original foot pegs and just use the floorboards. Much more comfortable and have the entire surface to move my feet around during long hauls.

2003 with Hannigan

I enjoy not having them. I can come to a stop and put my feet down and stretch my legs. Also, I can push the trike back and save the starter wear and tear. I don't ride in the rain (unless not an option). My wife and I did a 5,700 mile trip last year and just stayed in a motel for an extra day to let the rain go bye bye twice.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png