Love our 2014 Tri Glide

Sep 4, 2013
Hollister, MO
We picked up our new Tri Glide Wednesday afternoon. The mysterious red sunglow and blackened cayenne are awesome combinations and gets lots of compliments. Our ride home from Springfield to Branson was great. There are some long steep hills that give the truckers fits, but no problem in 5th gear. While I loved leaning our SG in the Ozark twisties, the Tri Glide is just as fun, and cruising the 76 Strip in Branson is cool...wasn't much fun on two wheels.

We have a little over 300 miles and the only issue I had was the windshield. Too tall and had some glare from the GPS screen. So, we rode back to Denny's and got a 7" dark smoke Windsplitter which is great. It looks much better too. I had the same windshield on my Street Glide.

The twin cooling seems to really work well. Haven't had to use the reverse much, as the Tri Glide seem roll easier than my SG. We really like the GPS too.

Denny's HD was awesome to deal with thru the whole process. I have an appointment in a few weeks to chrome the front end.

We picked up our new Tri Glide Wednesday afternoon. The mysterious red sunglow and blackened cayenne are awesome combinations and gets lots of compliments. Our ride home from Springfield to Branson was great. There are some long steep hills that give the truckers fits, but no problem in 5th gear. While I loved leaning our SG in the Ozark twisties, the Tri Glide is just as fun, and cruising the 76 Strip in Branson is cool...wasn't much fun on two wheels.

We have a little over 300 miles and the only issue I had was the windshield. Too tall and had some glare from the GPS screen. So, we rode back to Denny's and got a 7" dark smoke Windsplitter which is great. It looks much better too. I had the same windshield on my Street Glide.

The twin cooling seems to really work well. Haven't had to use the reverse much, as the Tri Glide seem roll easier than my SG. We really like the GPS too.

Denny's HD was awesome to deal with thru the whole process. I have an appointment in a few weeks to chrome the front end.
I appreciate you quote, I am riding a 2010 Street Glide and am debating going to a trike. I am 67 and my wife and I like taking long trips on our bike. I have a black cayenne on hold for me at Heart of Dixie HD. I will test drive next week to see if this is the move I want to make. Thanks for your comments.

I just went to a trike from a 2010 SG and will never go back. My wife has had a trike for several years and loves it. I found a 2010 TriGlide last month with 140 miles on it basically brand new and saved a lot of money. I did the fuel moto power package with headers and auto tune and love it.

SR

I had a Sunglow Red on my 2012 TG and loved it. The Mysterious Sunglow I have on my 2014 is close, just too dark for me, but at least it looks regal.

Once you get a few thousand miles under your belt you'll be keeping up with the rice rockets on the Cherohala Skyway like I did last month on the way home from Rolling Thunder. :D

For those that say a TG can't handle - I say you're dead wrong. It sure was invigorating to say the least. :pepper:

Try the H-D Road Zepplin air seat - you both will love it.

Congrats.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png