Trunk measurements

Sep 10, 2013
Sarasota,FL
Hello everyone, Newbie here. I'm flying to Ohio to take delivery of an Anniversary Tri Glide. I need to know the width and length of the trunk, so I know how big of a suitcase I can take and pack in the trunk for the ride home.
Everything I see is the capacity in cubic inches.
Thanks for any and all replies....Tom Woodgeard - Sarasota, FL

Hello everyone, Newbie here. I'm flying to Ohio to take delivery of an Anniversary Tri Glide. I need to know the width and length of the trunk, so I know how big of a suitcase I can take and pack in the trunk for the ride home.
Everything I see is the capacity in cubic inches.
Thanks for any and all replies....Tom Woodgeard - Sarasota, FL

You are limited by usable door opening with latch and stuff. It measures about 10 X 20.
This little carry on (roller) we use fits easy. It is 21T X 12 W X 8 D.
Dennis Swan

Much better to use a soft luggage that you can bend through the door, then flatten out inside the trunk if needed. Amazing how much you can get in the trunk, but it needs to be in smaller pieces. And flexable !

Thanks for the replies.....I would love to find a soft bag large enough for 4 days travel and my GPS/XM unit and highway pegs, (that I'm going to install before the ride back)
Tom Woodgeard - Sarasota, FL

Thanks for the replies.....I would love to find a soft bag large enough for 4 days travel and my GPS/XM unit and highway pegs, (that I'm going to install before the ride back)
harley sells a bag for the truncks or they come with the bike..check with the seller as the bike may have a bag already on it..

buy harleys expandable soft luggage that velcro's to the top of the luggage rack, on top of the .trunk i also use` a couple of short bungie cords to secure it.

I purchased a set of soft luggage that Harley sells for the trunk. I am very happy with them. My Bride uses one and the other is for me. We can also fit other articles in the trunk with them.

We use the Harley bags sold for the Trike also - work great for us and hold quite a bit of gear. Definitely use soft bags and beware of that small door
as noted above.
:wave4:

Be aware also that the highway pegs might have a problem clearing the lower fairings. If they have a bolt that will be on the inside next the the fairing. Kuryakayn (sp) has a set that work nice, & you can get the long or short arms for them. But the locking bolt goes in from the outside so it clears everything.
I don't think you will have any trouble finding room for everything you want to take along with you. The tour pac has a lot of room plus the trunk ! Enough room to overweight the trike, & then some ! But it needs to be flexible.
Ride Safe !

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png