Drugs are a wonderful thing

OUCH!!!! That's about the closest thing to labor and delivery you can experience, Dave! My sympathy...

Let me know if you need more good stuff. I have some left over from my last surgery.

I feel for ya. It hurts me just thinking about it.

Drink lots of pure grapefruit juice (not from concentrate) and soak in a hot tub.

I have no idea why this works, but it does every time for Hubby. if I haven't seen it first hand at least 3 times since we have been married, then I would poopoo it.

Drink lots of pure grapefruit juice (not from concentrate) and soak in a hot tub.

I have no idea why this works, but it does every time for Hubby. if I haven't seen it first hand at least 3 times since we have been married, then I would poopoo it.

Thanks IHP...I would love to try this but the grapefruit would make me sick. Have never been able to handle it. OJ is tough too maybe the acid in it don't know...

Now, someone just called me and asked if I was hitting the beer yet. Said it would flush me right out... Thought about trying that for a few months... :D:D

May be too much information but I think the tree stump and the bowling ball have passed... waiting on the fire hydrant now, just hope it isn't attached to a fire truck too.

Boy AND Girl? Names?
Poor Wizard! You must be exhausted. Is it all over now?

Names? You want names?? :D

I have plenty of great adjectives for them but unfortunately I'd be kicked out of here and land on another name which I can't type here either...:D:D:D

I think two were it, thank goodness. Woke up today expecting a triplet that never happened... actually feeling much better.

Thanks guys

LOL! So glad it is over :D. Mike went through this about 18 months ago also. Only his babies refused to be born and it took a couple of cesarians and a few days in ICU to get them out safely. Hope you never have to go through it again!!!!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poorhouse

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poorhouse
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png