JJTRIKER

Contributing Member
Sep 23, 2009
QUINCY,IL.
Hey everyone from quincy il
jjtriker pilot of 04 honda rune trike
SSPX0046.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome JJ. Beautiful trike you have there! You'll find we have a great family group here.

JJ, welcome, and yes you have one h@%* of a ride there :goodjob: . Actually your sunflowers look exceptional, just like your ride.

Last edited:
Well that will make the crotch rockets stand up and take notice I BET. Never saw on done with the Rune . Who is it kitted by? My friends at DFT can now do the Valkyrie.

Here she is my baby:
After 1 year and 17k i still feel all choked up when she fires up!!!

Last edited:
Way to go, JJ! You got the pictures into the GARAGE. Looking good!
However, I'm not sure how you got them in in that format........ LOL. At least we can see them, but we'll have to help you figure out the straight-forward posting method!

A hearty WELCOME JJ! Glad you found the site.
Joe has got a beautiful RUNE hot rod! This thing is very, very cool.
You better drag Lou ann and her GW trike over here now!

BTW, JJ always SHOUTS when he types, so get over it, LOL!

UB

Cool Cool Cool!

I'm liking that triked rune a lot. Thing is I didn't really like the 2 wheel version much. But triked... that finishes it off. I think the same about Harley's V-Rod. Don't like the looks much, but do like the trikes I have seen them made into.

Welcome to TT from SW MO!

U had trouble with the album and Garage. U did a nice job of putting it in as a signature, I can't get how to do that.

Well JJ I am in Kirksville and about to teach class. I was just surfing and am trying to get my signature and some other stuff on here so I could say HELLO HELLO to everyone. Have been lurking and seen what a great bunch was on here and had to speak up!!!!:yes: And if you guys and gals keep telling JJ that his trike is so hot he is not going to be able to put his helmet on. Not that he would get the big head or anything!!!!! LOL
Just teasing JJ.......

WELCOME TO THE BOARD OLD GOAT
ME BIG HEAD NEVER
BUT I DID TAKE THAT NEW HARLEY STREET GLIDE TRIKE FOR A SPIN TODAY.:yes::yes:

NICE TRIKE STEERS WELL CORNERS WELL DIFFERENT ANIMAL WONT BE GIVING UP THE RUNE ANYTIME SOON:no::no::no:

Well JJ I am in Kirksville and about to teach class. I was just surfing and am trying to get my signature and some other stuff on here so I could say HELLO HELLO to everyone. Have been lurking and seen what a great bunch was on here and had to speak up!!!!:yes: And if you guys and gals keep telling JJ that his trike is so hot he is not going to be able to put his helmet on. Not that he would get the big head or anything!!!!! LOL
Just teasing JJ.......

Hi Old Goat! Welcome to TrikeTalk :D. Hope you join in all the fun and share your wisdom too.
Actually you are obviously VERY wise based on what I highlighted above. Good thing you are going to be here to keep JJ in line ;)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png