Right to carry

Many elected officials want to take the firearms away from American citizens. The Constitution says the govt can't restrict the ownership of firearms. It is amazing that in a country governed by the rule of law and having elected officials who are SWORN to uphold and defend the Constitution, there is any issue here at all. Vote these folks out and vote in folks who are interested in upholding our rights whether they personally agree with them or not. The 2nd Amendment isn't the only amendment that is ignored but the Constitution is very clear and its intent is obvious except for those who control us and don't like the citizens of this county to be armed.

Unfortunately many of the east coast more liberal states offer no reciprocity so very few states offer it to them NY.NJ.MA. to name a few. If you don't live there you cannot get a license, even if you do to get a unrestricted concealed carry is very difficult. You can get a non resident from FL. and UT witch will let you carry in a lot of the country but I think you must have a carry permit in your domicile state if they require one A bill is before the house to make a nationwide concealed carry permit but unfortunately it is doomed

pepper
Well,,,, Good for YOU! clapping
And Thanks :xzqxz: for sharing.

My turn

Hi, I'm ME.
A Proud and Thankful United States CITIZEN, Veteran, and Blessed (by GOD) Practitioner and Defender of the Constitution of The United States of America to include the 2nd Amendment ThumbUp
As such and in keeping with, I KEEP (by Definition: Own/Posses) and BEAR (by Definition: Carry) ARMS (Weapons).

Many elected officials want to take the firearms away from American citizens. The Constitution says the govt can't restrict the ownership of firearms. It is amazing that in a country governed by the rule of law and having elected officials who are SWORN to uphold and defend the Constitution, there is any issue here at all. Vote these folks out and vote in folks who are interested in upholding our rights whether they personally agree with them or not. The 2nd Amendment isn't the only amendment that is ignored but the Constitution is very clear and its intent is obvious except for those who control us and don't like the citizens of this county to be armed.
Yes,you are right!!! We need to vote out those who want to trash the 2 amendment! With all these crazy's around and me out in the open on my trike you won't catch me without a way to Defend my Wife & Myself!!!

Remember this:
When seconds count, help is usually minutes away!
I'd rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6.
Anyone else notice that all these mass shootings are taking place in "gun free" zones??????
The major cities w/the most gun controls are where the worst percentages of gun violence is taking place.
Mr. New York City mayor-wake up, you are part of the cause not the cure!!!!!!!
I pay no attention to the no guns signs! Nor do I care what state doesn't reciprocate w/my home state.
I will carry where ever I go.
Having said all that, I am an advocate of mandatory "Shoot/Don't Shoot", "Street Survival", etal. classes w/refreshers yearly before one is allowed to carry.
Those that see no need to carry are living in a dream world these days!
BTW, if you want to stop an armed assailant, a compact .45 should do it with one well placed shot. That means practice, practice and then more practice!!!!!!!

Remember this:
When seconds count, help is usually minutes away!
I'd rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6.
Anyone else notice that all these mass shootings are taking place in "gun free" zones??????
The major cities w/the most gun controls are where the worst percentages of gun violence is taking place.
Mr. New York City mayor-wake up, you are part of the cause not the cure!!!!!!!
I pay no attention to the no guns signs! Nor do I care what state doesn't reciprocate w/my home state.
I will carry where ever I go.
Having said all that, I am an advocate of mandatory "Shoot/Don't Shoot", "Street Survival", etal. classes w/refreshers yearly before one is allowed to carry.
Those that see no need to carry are living in a dream world these days!
BTW, if you want to stop an armed assailant, a compact .45 should do it with one well placed shot. That means practice, practice and then more practice!!!!!!!
Used to live in Indy, had a carry permit. Have lived in Illinois most of my life and have carried wherever we go. Do have a Penn. and New Hampshire non resident permits and can carry in several states. Going to lose Penn. because to renew I would have to appear in person to renew it. Now getting ready to take classes for Illinois Concealed Carry permit. Just wondering how many states will honor Illinois and vice versa. Have been practicing with several different pistols. Practice, practice, and more practice.
Totally agree with tfdeuitydawg.

Used to live in Indy, had a carry permit. Have lived in Illinois most of my life and have carried wherever we go. Do have a Penn. and New Hampshire non resident permits and can carry in several states. Going to lose Penn. because to renew I would have to appear in person to renew it. Now getting ready to take classes for Illinois Concealed Carry permit. Just wondering how many states will honor Illinois and vice versa. Have been practicing with several different pistols. Practice, practice, and more practice.
Totally agree with tfdeuitydawg.[/QU

You may find reciprocity agreements at www.usacarry.com

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png