Holy smokes :(

May 11, 2013
SUN CITY WEST. ARIZONA
Damn sam. How the weather can change so fast. Last week the temps were 80 and around 75 all week. Last night it got down to 33 :(. But it nice and Sunny right now. But very cool. Only a high of 60 today. The rest of the week is suppose to suck also. Rain and cold temps. One thing for sure. I won't be cutting the lawn but maybe one more time. And the Bike ridin will soon come to a halt also. But I'll make up for it in Arizona. Ok coffee it getting cold. Have a great day. No matter what your doing. GO LIONS ThumbUp

Damn sam. How the weather can change so fast. Last week the temps were 80 and around 75 all week. Last night it got down to 33 :(. But it nice and Sunny right now. But very cool. Only a high of 60 today. The rest of the week is suppose to suck also. Rain and cold temps. One thing for sure. I won't be cutting the lawn but maybe one more time. And the Bike ridin will soon come to a halt also. But I'll make up for it in Arizona. Ok coffee it getting cold. Have a great day. No matter what your doing. GO LIONS ThumbUp

Hey Rick, Looks like it's getting time for Arizona. Temps here in north central Florida are low 60's in mornings and mid 80's starting about 11:00 am. We're enjoying lower humidity now, but of course Arizona doesn't know what humidity is. Have a great winter.

Just hitting good riding weather here. Most of us put the rides away some of June, July, August, and some of September. Just too hot to ride. But now the temperatures will moderate and stay that way through December. January and February are a bit too cold for my taste.

Hi Shimpy. I juat started a few days ago on my count down sheet for Arizona :)... Haven't put the Bike away just yet. Usually after the 1st time they throw the damn salt on the rds. Is when I call it quits. High temps now up here are in the 50's. During the day and 30's at night. Not enough to stop me just yet. :D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png