What A Great New Site- GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 27, 2011
Evansville, IN
I know there has been a LOT talk for a LONG, LONG time about changes to the site and I just wanted to make my first post on the new site something positive. Keep the changes coming, can't wait for the final product!!!!!!!pepperThumbUp:D

I know there has been a LOT talk for a LONG, LONG time about changes to the site and I just wanted to make my first post on the new site something positive. Keep the changes coming, can't wait for the final product!!!!!!!pepperThumbUp:D

WOW!!!!! What a change. Gonna do some exploring!!! GREAT JOB!! :10:

Just consider this the "Rough Draft" version. I hated to roll it out uncompleted but we pretty much had to switch it to "live" mode to get the final kinks worked out. We are steadily working on the final modifications and will have things in good order in due time so please bear with us...and YES there will be a light background version of this and each person can select which ever version they prefer as their personal default version. ThumbUp

Just consider this the "Rough Draft" version. I hated to roll it out uncompleted but we pretty much had to switch it to "live" mode to get the final kinks worked out. We are steadily working on the final modifications and will have things in good order in due time so please bear with us...and YES there will be a light background version of this and each person can select which ever version they prefer as their personal default version. ThumbUp

I was used to the old site, don't care for it this way. but I'll try to adjust.

The new site is pretty cool! Great job, Zook!

I know some are resistant to change, but I find the new look to be fresh and engaging. I think we should all thank Zook for the hard work he has done on our behalf.

O man......
Site looks good!!!!!!!
Good job!

Now where did that button go? I couldn't remember where anything was anyway......Lol

"Rough Draft" or not, I'm happy every time I click on my link to TT and it works. I think its great that you(and anyone that helps you) created this site and continue improving it.

Thanks for the Kudos guys! The new dedicated server is doing great, super fast, no lag, picture size and definition is killer in case you haven't noticed! Also you can now select a light background theme if you prefer, its at the bottom left of every page, select vB4 Default Style.

Nice job - everything looking good at this end.

As a minor glitch, I got the site to load on my Android phone after revising the "bookmark" but it wants me to log in. When I enter to correct name and pw, it just "spins it's wheels" and nothing happens. I don't know if it's my phone or a "system glitch". It always logged in b4 the change - so I don't know what's up. I'll keep trying.

Using the PC, everything is terrific. Great job! Thank you to you and your helpers... :)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png