Hi guys and girls.

Was a two wheel and ATV rider up until 7 years ago when I got a a good dose of Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue. Those kept me in bed for 3 years and then completely sednitary for the last 4 but two years ago I said enough and decided i wanted to do the things I was missing out on in life which included getting around in all shapes and sizes including motorcycling. Trouble was at the same time I had a radical discectomy in my neck due to poly-arthralgia which is loosening all my joints so dont like my chances of holding jup bikes anumore and especially not picking them up if they fall over for whatever reason.

So for that basis I decided I wanted a multiwheel bike but i didn't want what I will call a planar trike or quad as in one that doesnt lean. So I went in search of someone who could build me a leaning quad, I wanted a leaner to get rid of lateral forces and make riding more enjoyable and I wanted a quad because more wheels are better and I wanted a dual purpose bike or soft-roader that I could take down dirt roads and have a better experience all round

I looked around for a year and having looked at one company, I came back to them because they had updated their website with an improved revision of their work.

Anyway to cut a long story short after getting them to agree to make my bike and them having 4 years development in a successful and very well designed "mechanical only" leaning front end I decided in for a penny in for a pound, I have to fund raise to get my own bike built anyway, but i'm so enthusiastic about their product and what it can do now but also what I can do with it in the immediate and ongoing future that I want to start a joint venture with them to produce the bikes and go onto other developments.

So anyway there is already a post going on the development of the bike to subscribe to that post and also come like the facebook page because I'll really need a lot of social networking support for the crowdfunding to get traction and get out among the people who would like to support it at all levels.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Spekte...276556?fref=ts

and also come subscribe to the link here to see any other information I may put into longer posts here

http://www.triketalk.com/forum/threa...ht=#post197072

So I hope everyone will have a look and come on board and support the project just as moral support if thats their thing or if you want to get more involved in a fiscal sense, hell you may even want a bike!! All the better when the crowdfunding scheme comes along you'll be first to know and be able to get one of the Golden tickets they maybe!!