The Official Highjacked Thread. Highjacking encouraged.

I got nuthin'

Then you gotta have a plan,
As a matter of fact' I plan to meet next week to talk about planning a strategy session
to discuss the next step towards forming a consensus to start the development of a rough draft for the implementation of my intention to develop a plan.... ThumbUp

I wonder, wonder, ooo, don'tcha wonder, who wrote the book of love. And another thing, why do some farts make noise and others don't?

I wonder, wonder, ooo, don'tcha wonder, who wrote the book of love. And another thing, why do some farts make noise and others don't?

An I wonder, wonder, ooooo….. How sick does Scott's mind get? and why do I like the man so much? :laugh:

Then you gotta have a plan,
As a matter of fact' I plan to meet next week to talk about planning a strategy session
to discuss the next step towards forming a consensus to start the development of a rough draft for the implementation of my intention to develop a plan.... ThumbUp

sounds like a plan to me :cxtv:

Those of us who use "the dark side" cannot read posts from people who use a black font.:gah:

Highlight the wording by clicking and dragging through and releasing at the other end of the Post (or touch and swipe if touch interface device).
Then it turns to white Font with blue background and can be read easily.

Those of us who use "the dark side" cannot read posts from people who use a black font.:gah:

Highlight the wording by clicking and dragging through and releasing at the other end of the Post (or touch and swipe if touch interface device).
Then it turns to white Font with blue background and can be read easily.

The default font color is "Automatic" which automatically colors the font black for the "lighter side" skin and white for the "dark side" skin. It only becomes a problem when someone selects the black font color when editing, as it does not show up on the dark theme, OR the white font color while using the "dark side" skin as it does not show up on the "lighter side" skin..

Reminder: The font color default setting is always "Automatic" and will display the proper color to each skin, unless you manually change it or you're doing a cut and paste. When editing a post font, or doing a cut and paste, always select "Automatic" on the color chart rather than black or white. When clicking the font color editor, its the box on the very top row of the color chart, and sits by itself and is labeled Automatic.

That is all..

The default font color is "Automatic" which automatically colors the font black for the "light side" skin and white for the "dark side" skin. It only becomes a problem when someone selects the black font color when editing, as it does not show up on the dark theme, OR the white font color while using the "dark side" skin as it does not show up on the "lighter side" skin..

Reminder: The font color default setting is always "Automatic" and will display the proper color to each skin, unless you manually change it or you're doing a cut and paste. When editing a post font, or doing a cut and paste, always select "Automatic" on the color chart rather than black or white. When clicking the font color editor, its the box on the very top row of the color chart, and sits by itself and is labeled Automatic.

That is all..

TA-DA! ThumbUp

The default font color is "Automatic" which automatically colors the font black for the "lighter side" skin and white for the "dark side" skin. It only becomes a problem when someone selects the black font color when editing, as it does not show up on the dark theme, OR the white font color while using the "dark side" skin as it does not show up on the "lighter side" skin..

That is all..

You guys are so smart, thanks:clapping:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawntucker

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawntucker
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png