The Official Highjacked Thread. Highjacking encouraged.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant

MEMORY: My parents had a sticker on the fridge with this saying on it. That was 55 years ago.
I have had this memorized since then. I was easily impressed as a kid.
I said this to a cop one time. He was not impressed!!
FUNNY.

I'll Play

I scratched a 1/2" X 2" on the side near the tire of my wifes stallion. Any clue on how to fix it.

Being a retired Body repair man for 40 years, try this. It is only a temp. fix. Put some Trans. fluid on a rag. rub it on the scratch and watch it disappear. this is done only if you cannot RUB it out with a buffer and some scratch remover compound. if this doesn't work, well my friend, it's Paint time!...:Coffee:

Always remember --- "a penny spent is a penny well used, as a rolling stone is worth two in the bush and gathers very few feathers. All the rest eat peanut butter, except Grandma - she drives a Buick". :D

-------- But, today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday ------ :cxtv:

Two times a week, the wife and I go to a nice restaurant, have a little beverage, good food and companionship. She goes on Tuesdays, I go on Fridays.

:qpnmt: This is a Thread Highjacking. Take this website to Havana, and no one gets hurt. Just drop me off in Daytona. Its along the way.

Sure hope the NSA isn't monitoring this site. I typed the word "highjack" while sitting in an airport.

Havana is a small town in central Illinois on the Illinois river . they have a very small airport. better get a small plane. sure that's where you want to go?

Back