The Official Highjacked Thread. Highjacking encouraged.

If I put winter air in my RZ seat, will it be cooler on my butt in the summer? Or should I put summer air in?

Winter air up here in the north country is cold and dry so if does heat up a little at least it will keep you dry -- I send you some --- :cxtv:

Which weighs more, a pound of iron or a pound of feathers?

We'll check your answer by dropping a pound of feathers on your head, then a pound of iron, both from 25 feet...

Density also comes into play here...."scenario"....A Motorcycle T-Boning a Car will generally slice deeper into the Car than another Car will in the same type wreck. The Motorcycle delivers a "Hatchet Type" Impact, with the Car delivering more of a "Broad Hammer Type" Impact...it's generally referred to as "molecular material concentration"...in it's simplest form, I prefer to have the pound of feathers dropped on my head instead of the pound of iron.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sure, go ahead and get all technical and scientific on us. Obviously, in the pound of iron, the molecules are packed more tightly together, making it much smaller, perhaps the size of a tennis ball. The pound of feathers
might be the size of a big shopping bag. But, the pound of feathers can be compressed to also be the size of a tennis ball. Now which ball would you rather be hit with, if they're both the same size?:xzqxz:

Sure, go ahead and get all technical and scientific on us. Obviously, in the pound of iron, the molecules are packed more tightly together, making it much smaller, perhaps the size of a tennis ball. The pound of feathers
might be the size of a big shopping bag. But, the pound of feathers can be compressed to also be the size of a tennis ball. Now which ball would you rather be hit with, if they're both the same size?:xzqxz:

Feathers....they still have a rebound effect not present in the iron's molecular make up...the pound of feathers might require being compressed to the size of a marble to reach the same density.......:laugh:...;)

don't get us involved in your pleasure /pain fetish. I would just rather not be hit by a pound of anything!

hit with feathers ? too kinky for me.:wave4:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rramo
Back