The Official Highjacked Thread. Highjacking encouraged.

I got hit in the head by a bunch of feathers once, Only they were attached to the body of a Turkey Buzzard [Jersey state bird] at the time...
Seems like he couldn't get off the ground fast enough..
No rider or bird were harmed in this mishap. But the Squirrel he was attending to was.:AGGHH:

don't get us involved in your pleasure /pain fetish. I would just rather not be hit by a pound of anything!

hit with feathers ? too kinky for me.:wave4:

Gota' do whatcha' gota' do.......:laugh:.....I've done the "Large Bird" Thing four times over the years too....3 Hawks, 1 extremely large Owl...:AGGHH:......Owl took my hands completely off the bars, one foot off one peg...almost went completely off the Triumph 1050 Speed Triple....luckily recovered before the "big dump"....;)

Actually, if you pound out the metal..and compacted the feathers..the metal might not hurt..unless it fell edge on and cut you in half..:(

Just got a bit bored with the pound of feathers VS pound of steel thing....

........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

- - - Updated - - -

....and to balance the "Kate Upton Viewing" in this Thread, we have the exact opposite "View" for a Great "High-Jacking".....

...after Kate Upton, can we say "MAJOR HIGHJACK"...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hmmm, since we've been in the 90s, I guess a Pic of one of my Bicycles with Snow on it should be a great thread highjack on a Trike Forum.......

.........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rramo
Back