The Official Highjacked Thread. Highjacking encouraged.

Y'all ignore me. I just need to vent a minute.
The brake pads and LEDs I ordered shipped last Wednesday. They arrived at my UPS distribution center at 1 A.M Thursday morning. EXCELLENT!
UPS wouldn't deliver on New Years eve or Day, or the weekend so I'm sitting here waiting until Monday for my stuff. The distribution center is ten miles from my house and they wouldn't even let me drive over to get it. It's nobodys fault, just a timing thing with the holiday, but frustrating having to wait four days.
Thanks, I feel a little better. Continue hi-jacking.

Good am Bill,
I ordered the HD Triglide supliment manual 3 weeks ago along with two others. However the part # had ES as a sup# plus t was $20 more than the one with out the ES. No one knew what it ment. One guy said t was a better version of the original. So I ordered it. Its in SPANISH !!!
After getting a RMA and mailing it back, that cost $17, the store issued me a in house store credit of $53 . That took 10 days . Finally ordered the right one along with a dumb coffee mug just to fill the credit. To be here Tues or Wed. Total cost for a $40 manual was $87.
Only good part of winter, is timing don't matter.
whewwww the coffee is ready. :Coffee:

- - - Updated - - -

I just verbosed :AGGHH:

Y'all ignore me. I just need to vent a minute.
The brake pads and LEDs I ordered shipped last Wednesday. They arrived at my UPS distribution center at 1 A.M Thursday morning. EXCELLENT!
UPS wouldn't deliver on New Years eve or Day, or the weekend so I'm sitting here waiting until Monday for my stuff. The distribution center is ten miles from my house and they wouldn't even let me drive over to get it. It's nobodys fault, just a timing thing with the holiday, but frustrating having to wait four days.
Thanks, I feel a little better. Continue hi-jacking.
I don't ask...I just drive there. They always have given me whatever I went there to pick up. As long as the truck hasn't left, they're happy to give it to you. When you call, you get a call center somewhere that is programmed to just say no.

I don't ask...I just drive there. They always have given me whatever I went there to pick up. As long as the truck hasn't left, they're happy to give it to you. When you call, you get a call center somewhere that is programmed to just say no.

Thanks, I'll try that if it happens again.

What's that burning smell?:gah:

Could it be the recent heat up in the political arenas?:Shrug:

All this political chatter, that we are bombarded with daily, may be compounding to any relevant global warming issues.:Trike1:

When I tell people I've got 8 years left to do in prison, they look at me funny. Until I tell them that's when I retire from working at one. :D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png