The Official Highjacked Thread. Highjacking encouraged.

I'm quiet and make very little noise. Now my roommate's husband, well he's another story he makes noise all hours. Thought it was a good idea at 11:00pm to use a power saw with the garage door open and disrupt the neighbors. Rules don't apply to him, only others. The police have better things to do then tell us to be quiet.

Problem is I get tired at the wrong time and want to nap. :vxtyaq: It throws everything out of whack and then I have to try to get myself back on schedule. Ruins my concentration and then my attention span is short, planned work never gets done and other stuff gets forgotten.

Yesterday, I had an eventful walk and sometimes I find stuff. I did I found a laptop with charger in the trash and a marble. The laptop was rained on and had to be dismantled for cleaning and drying out, someone tossed out a nice Gateway laptop. The marble is a yellow cat eye. The laptop all dismantled on the table.

Attachments

• PTDC0407.JPG
    PTDC0407.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 96
  • PTDC0406.JPG
    PTDC0406.JPG
    108.3 KB · Views: 136
Probably push it home and then someone with a trailer would probably offer assistance to help me get it home. :D

I would help u but my arms aint long enough

Hey, did u ever go back to work on bikes?

I remember when I met u in Daytona u had talked about Wyotech

Pretty impressive, I knew a Kat that went to MMI in Arizona, If he missed more than a couple of classes they would kick you out? Wow @ 9k for the tuition pretty heavy fine:xzqxz:

I would help u but my arms aint long enough

Hey, did u ever go back to work on bikes?

I remember when I met u in Daytona u had talked about Wyotech

Pretty impressive, I knew a Kat that went to MMI in Arizona, If he missed more than a couple of classes they would kick you out? Wow @ 9k for the tuition pretty heavy fine:xzqxz:

Yes, I did get a job in Butler PA for a shop, after 14 months of doing sub-par work, putting band aids on bikes that needed a lot of work and being told to put used parts on bikes as per the owner, we didn't see eye to eye. I had invested time and money into getting PA inspection and it would have been lick and stick on bikes that could hurt someone or worse yet kill them.

I hold I.M.B.B.A. Technician II certification and I'll be darned if I'm going to lose it because someone doesn't like to do a job correctly. I refuse to do a job wrong or halfazzed.

MMI is a picky school, Wyotech wasn't.

I actually enjoyed working in Big Lots as a floor associate.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52johnson

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52johnson
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png