The Official Highjacked Thread. Highjacking encouraged.

If it wasn't for me being a Prognosticator , I'v never would have got around to not getting around to anything' That i wasn't going to get around to do anyway...................

..........Maybe?.:xzqxz:

Just passing on some important information;
A word to the wise.........

Never ever compliment a Woman on her Mustache....
No matter how magnificent it may be.....

Learned that lesson about 26 years ago with a co-worker at the jail I worked at. :Shrug:

Sorry to hear...do you plan on getting another?

The Wife says, NO!.... But i do get to let out my Son's Dogs a few times a week.
I'll never have another like my last, A Border Collie , Had him for 14 years and never had him on a leash, He wouldn't leave the property, He would chase deer right up to the property line and stop dead and let the deer run off.. When people would walk by he would push a tennis ball with his nose in front of them so they would throw it back...

The Wife says, NO!.... But i do get to let out my Son's Dogs a few times a week.
I'll never have another like my last, A Border Collie , Had him for 14 years and never had him on a leash, He wouldn't leave the property, He would chase deer right up to the property line and stop dead and let the deer run off.. When people would walk by he would push a tennis ball with his nose in front of them so they would throw it back...
Border Collies are about the smartest dogs out there. I think an Australian Shepherd and Jack Russell are the only 2 that might outsmart them. My grandmother had an exception to the rule. It would chase cars as they drove down the road by her property. I watched that crazy dog actually bite into a tire and get flopped over and over a few times once. It got up, shook it off and chased the very next car that came down the road.

I know the voices in my head aren't real' But i gotta say sometimes they have great ideas... Like for instance just yesterday the voices were rattling in my head and i was

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png