Won't start?

Big Dog

Contributing Member
Jul 13, 2008
Sarasota
Well after a 2,400 mile trip, my Stallion won't start! It has sat in the driveway for a week, covered. The guy who watches my house and vehicles went to start it and it cranked normal, just never started, no spark. Any suggestions, before I call TMS:(

mine did that once, in my case it ended up being the "crash" breaker for the fuel pump. pull the seat and on the right side of the fuse box is the breaker with a red top, push it down, if you feel a click you have reset the breaker and the fuel pump should work and the bike should start.

yes it could be something else but the only time mine did that it was the fuel pump breaker, a little earlier that day I hit a BIG bump that may have caused it to release.

A WEEK ????

No wonder she won't start for you. You left her home with no attention for a week and then just walk up, twist her knobs and expect her to become an instant ball of fire?

A lady needs constant attention. Every once in a while you must gently and sensually wash her back, stroke her sides and even occasionally gently massage her seat.

You do all that on a regular basis and when you push that special button, not only will you turn her on; you will awaken the power within her.

Thus begins a process which will gently transform her from a soft kitten with a stimulating soft purr to a roaring tigress, giving off those vibrations that will stir every fibre of your being. She will not be satisfied until you and she are one, sharing that never-ending passion that is known and experienced only by those who......RIDE A TRIKE !

Wow all that over the fuel pump cut off breaker. BT no more pills for you.

Fred I also think that might be your issue. If not there are so many other possibilities that a system by system troubleshoot will be necessary. That means the pro's need to look at it.

A WEEK ????

No wonder she won't start for you. You left her home with no attention for a week and then just walk up, twist her knobs and expect her to become an instant ball of fire?

A lady needs constant attention. Every once in a while you must gently and sensually wash her back, stroke her sides and even occasionally gently massage her seat.

You do all that on a regular basis and when you push that special button, not only will you turn her on; you will awaken the power within her.

Thus begins a process which will gently transform her from a soft kitten with a stimulating soft purr to a roaring tigress, giving off those vibrations that will stir every fibre of your being. She will not be satisfied until you and she are one, sharing that never-ending passion that is known and experienced only by those who......RIDE A TRIKE !

BT, you are most correct in the fact that not giving any attention for ten days was just short of child neglect :eek:. But I had to go back to work, and make the money needed to support :yes: my mighty steed!

But with a gentle caress of the fuel pump reset breaker, my Stallion is free to run around in his corral.

Now as to your usage of those little blue pills, moderation. We can't have you cranking your blood pressure through the roof, think of the problems you would have to straigthten out after wards :blush: !

Fred glad to hear that was the issue. That breaker is a safety switch that if you are in a crash the fuel pump power is cut off so as not to continue pushing fuel out and cause a fire hazard.

Here's an example: This past week here in the keys, a customer was filling a boat with gas at a regular gas station. He spilled a gallon or so of gas at the island, then drove away. A Police Motor Office on his personal HD 2 wheel pulls up a short time latter not realizing it was gas next to the pump on the ground and loses the front wheel out from under him. The asphalt was very slippery from the gas. The bike falls over with his one leg underneith. The frame drags and causes a spark and then an explosion. He gets out but has 2nd and 3rd degree burns over 40% of his body. Spilled gas can be a big hazard in the right conditions.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png