Raked Tree

Oct 27, 2013
Fredericksburg, VA
Anybody know of any raked trees (approx. 5+) that are less expensive ($1,095) than the Champion EZ-Steer? It would be for an '08 Roadie that I will be triking.

Anybody know of any raked trees (approx. 5+) that are less expensive ($1,095) than the Champion EZ-Steer? It would be for an '08 Roadie that I will be triking.

If I were you I would PM Zook.He is very knowledgeable about these things.Might can save you some bucks to.RIDE SAFE

gunsmoke-Festus and Doc-resized.jpg
If you had an ounce of good sense festus, you will do what i tell for you once!

Go over to the right side of the page of sponsors and scroll down to the second to the bottom advertisment and click on the picture showing a set of triple trees.
that will take you directly to a place where you can find exactly what you need at a great price from someone you need not worry about ripping you off.

Pcombe- bought and installed them himself, and they are of much better quality than stock, and have some features that make them pretty nice to work with too.

The instructions were pretty straight forward, but I always advise to keep your motor manual handy for reference.

If you wish to see some pictures of the install, goggle- pcombe library/photobucket
Pauls went on a Harley tour glide but you will get the idea! Also see how he removed the old bottom neck race.

wolf4.jpg

Mr. Dillon, Festus seems like a real nice fella, I hope he finds his way to the the triple tree advertisment!

I dont know Chester? there are allot of drummers trying to peddle their products out there!

Attachments

• gunsmoke-hester,matt,doc-resized.jpg
    gunsmoke-hester,matt,doc-resized.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 231

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiscopicker

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiscopicker
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png