North East Rally

Talk about timing, if you get Rider magazine sept. issue. They have a article on page 38 about riding Vt. rte. 7a and the area around it. Got a map with it, that would make a nice ride. Check it out.

Gonna deliver Wed., morning in Naples, run up to the house and it's VACATION time :Joker3: :cool: :Dorag:
New England here I come :Trike1:

Chilly on the ride in this morning. 66 deg felt like 40 at 8:am. Going 50. MPH . Hopefully it will go back on the warm side soon.

Gonna be a close call for us attending I
just got home from the hospital. Honeys arm stopped blood flow for treatment. May have to return for an operation to reopen it. They will try a procedure here tomorrow. If it works were are good. If not the Operation is set for Friday. Will be close..

just got home from the hospital. Honeys arm stopped blood flow for treatment. May have to return for an operation to reopen it. They will try a procedure here tomorrow. If it works were are good. If not the Operation is set for Friday. Will be close..

John - Our thoughts & prayers are with you & Honey for a successful procedure. God Bless...

Prayer on the way John, really hope things go well for Honey!

John, my best to Honey!! Hope everything turns out well for her - never mind the gathering, it just plain stinks being sick, especially in summer!! :(

They put in a catheter. So the worst case I'd she will have to put up with that all weekend. Looks good for us attending. Just don't bring attention to it.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skijudge

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skijudge
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png