What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

Had the Trike all checked out for next Spring, so it is ready to go. Also, got the new replacement (updated) dampers from ProAction, installed & had Chrome uppers & lowers installed on the front. Looking Good.. :Coffee:

I thought about chroming the fork legs when I installed the Legend Axeo fork cartridges but didn't do it. Improves the look for sure.

I rode my trike down to Phoenix to winter at my son's house. It was a nippy 49 degrees when I left Flagstaff and warmed up to a nice 85 degrees in Phoenix. We have plans for a lot of weekend getaways!

I went to the dealer to get the needed items for an oil and tranny fluid change and planned on doing that today. This morning when I went to back the trike out, the reverse motor gave out. It does not have a lot of hours on it since it was replaced when I purchased the trike 2 years ago. I am not sure they will warranty the work they did or have to use the extended warranty. I will know in a few days when I bring it in.

All in all a great weekend of riding!

What did you do to your Tri Glide today?

I wired up my Hammock heated seat and fitted a pair of Airflow heated grips although I dont seem to have power to them for some reason. Waiting for my new rear shocks and lift plates from DK Customs so thats the next job…..

Just dropped it off to get a new Avon tire put on. Got 21500 out of the last one and was showing a little cord in the center.

I didn't realize I had that many miles on it until I saw the cord.

While it's there I am having them check and adjust the Head bearing and flush the clutch and brake fluids.

Should get it back sometime this week.

Bob

Just dropped it off to get a new Avon tire put on. Got 21500 out of the last one and was showing a little cord in the center.

I didn't realize I had that many miles on it until I saw the cord.

While it's there I am having them check and adjust the Head bearing and flush the clutch and brake fluids.

Should get it back sometime this week.

Bob

Which Avon front did you get, the AV 71 or the av91?

Gona load up for road trip to my Indy to have the Motor Trike reverse installed . Hope my snow mobile suit didn’t shrink …..

Thats what i had put in my 11 Tri-Glide.....Interesting story, Motor Trike sent the wrong cut off wiring harness...So i drove the trike for a week without a cut off before the right one came in...And at least 2 times i forgot to take it out of reverse before i popped it in first...That jammed the transmission and i had to rock the trike back and forth to free it ....

Just in case 'Don't let anyone tell you 'You don't need the wiring harness..

Moved it outside to knock some of the dirt from TX, AZ, NM, CO, & UT off of it. Want to have it clean for the upcoming Open House.

FINAL%20open%20house%20flyer%20w%20time.jpg

Kevin

Got a breakfast run in today, Jo Ann had shoulder surgery 6 weeks ago and was feeling good enough to give the trike a go. We only did 72 miles total and she was ready for the ice packs when we got home but she is coming along a little bit each day.

Got a breakfast run in today, Jo Ann had shoulder surgery 6 weeks ago and was feeling good enough to give the trike a go. We only did 72 miles total and she was ready for the ice packs when we got home but she is coming along a little bit each day.

A little at a time and a lot of ice.......:clapping:...

Actually nothing !!! We had good intentions for a long breakfast ride today. got up at 7, looked outside and couldn't see across the street. The sea fog didn't lift till around noon, everything was really wet, we'll have to try another day. Right now it's starting to roll in again so tomorrow is probably out also.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png